SportsWrath

I'm sorry but..........

boohyah

..........this shit annoys the hell out of me. :furious:

rah rah bullshit

We're an established franchise with probably the biggest fan base in the league and every fucking time a big game comes up, the website posts this nonsense. The next thing it'll be instructions on how to cheer at the stadium.

If I saw this on another teams website, I'd laugh my ass off at it in ridicule. The nonsense about our fans not cheering is so overblown. Any game I've ever been at, the crowd has been fine. We're world champions, not the fucking Oklahoma Thunder!!

rah rah bullshit

We're an established franchise with probably the biggest fan base in the league and every fucking time a big game comes up, the website posts this nonsense. The next thing it'll be instructions on how to cheer at the stadium.

If I saw this on another teams website, I'd laugh my ass off at it in ridicule. The nonsense about our fans not cheering is so overblown. Any game I've ever been at, the crowd has been fine. We're world champions, not the fucking Oklahoma Thunder!!

The eagles do stuff like this all the time.

rah rah bullshit

can you be more specific, I clicked the link and it brought me to the giants website.