SportsWrath

Just got my tickets...

BurnThePhilFans

thanks! They cost 305 with shipping included for 2 tickets.... Not terrible considering the meaning of the game and that they are in the mezz. section

That's not so bad, right now there are 578 tickets available on the Giants marketplace for

tickets. In the end, I may even go by myself.

That's not so bad, right now there are 578 tickets available on the Giants marketplace for

tickets. In the end, I may even go by myself.

Whats the Giants marketplace? I was going to use stub hub but they only had auctions going at the time and I didn't have the patience for that so I used Ticket Liquidator. My fathers a doctor and he knew one of the team physicians like 8-10 years ago so I use to get alot of tickets for free but now I buy virtually all of my tickets online. I went to the eagles-giants playoff game a few years back in Philly and spent 350 on a nose bleeder seat. I'm dreading seeing the prices of Giants playoff tickets but I must go. I'll never forget being at 41-0 Giants Vikes... best game of my life.

Whats the Giants marketplace? I was going to use stub hub but they only had auctions going at the time and I didn't have the patience for that so I used Ticket Liquidator. My fathers a doctor and he knew one of the team physicians like 8-10 years ago so I use to get alot of tickets for free but now I buy virtually all of my tickets online. I went to the eagles-giants playoff game a few years back in Philly and spent 350 on a nose bleeder seat. I'm dreading seeing the prices of Giants playoff tickets but I must go. I'll never forget being at 41-0 Giants Vikes... best game of my life.

When you register to be put on the Giants waiting list, you get to choose tickets that are on sale

from the season ticket holders, 1st priority too.

Not bad... how do you register?

P.s. does anyone remember those old waiting lists in the parking lots of Giants games like 10 years ago (maybe more)... I remember being on like a 20 year waitlist when my family signed up for that. Guess they burned the scrolls because that was probably close to 15 years ago if I had to guess and I doubt I'm getting season tickets in 5 years (especially with the new stadium)

thanks! They cost 305 with shipping included for 2 tickets.... Not terrible considering the meaning of the game and that they are in the mezz. section

It's going to be cold and windy... Eli doesn't play well in that weather... but after the game in GB, I don't know...

I registered my sophomore year of high school...now a junior in collage.

Time fucking flies.

Your telling me... I graduated last May... savor college life... it will never be that easy to get girls again in your life... ahhh drunken nights in college... followed by a hellish first semester of law school.... oh how things change so fast