SportsWrath

Hixon's status?

BurnThePhilFans

He didn't practice yesterday.

http://www.giants.com/injuryreport.asp

I can't see how he doesn't play...this is a pretty big game.

No Golfin', it says he didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday. Ralph Vacchiano said he did practice Friday:

Fri, Dec 12 Ralph Vacchiano, of the New York Daily News, reports New York Giants WR Domenik Hixon (ankle, foot) fully participated in practice Friday, Dec. 12. He is listed as questionable for the team's Week 15 game but said he will play.

(KFFL)

The last one I have is the huge 3rd and long catch on a ball over his head for a first down to keep us in the game in the 4th quarter. <_<

Although certainly not compareable when looking at talents as a respective player, it seems to me that Domenick Hixon is your Angel Pagan of the NFL :P

Although I am with you that he is becoming a very valuable player, we shall se if that value is as a KR/PR/3rdWR or now a starter.

Although certainly not compareable when looking at talents as a respective player, it seems to me that Domenick Hixon is your Angel Pagan of the NFL :P

Although I am with you that he is becoming a very valuable player, we shall se if that value is as a KR/PR/3rdWR or now a starter.

Touche, xxi, that got a chuckle out of me.