SportsWrath

Double Teaming from Dallas just got a little more difficult

Gspotter

Williams is out for the year too. Pacman sucks as a corner anyways.

Actually, Pacman played well last week. That is one of the reasons they were able to get more pressure on the QB. And Keith Davis may be out. I doubt Henry can play there since Pacman is gone. Which means they are down to a fourth string safety. And Hamlin may be hurt too.

I am sitting at my desk and thinking with all of these injuries in the defensive backfield, who is going to step up and stick DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart, and can they remain healthy enough to cover Smith and Muhammed. But than again, Delhomme can be iffy...

I don't like to see anyone's career threatened by injury and I think Pacman was an electrifying player. A layoff of a year or so is difficult to overcome once you're not 20 anymore. At least Ali developed new skills, I think Pac's just regressed.

No I don't think it changes the whole complexion of the game, but considering what Philly did to us, I can imagine that we'll need to try and spread things out and this helps a bit.

I totally forgot that Roy was out of the season, that was one of my big oversights for the year. Never the less, it makes it an interesting game.

I'm anxious to see how we respond to last week's cluster f#*@. I thought Dallas' D was no joke last week; mighty physical.

In any event, I think we're in better shape without Pac being there...of course, that would be more convincing if we had more experience at WR besides old ass #81

Actually, Pacman played well last week. That is one of the reasons they were able to get more pressure on the QB. And Keith Davis may be out. I doubt Henry can play there since Pacman is gone. Which means they are down to a fourth string safety. And Hamlin may be hurt too.

I am sitting at my desk and thinking with all of these injuries in the defensive backfield, who is going to step up and stick DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart, and can they remain healthy enough to cover Smith and Muhammed. But than again, Delhomme can be iffy...

Smith would be the least of my worries, even with your secondary. Williams is a man on fire. If you can't stop him, we'll see a lot of Romo pacing the sideline.

LOL very funny EGG completely ignore what your Defence has to do to stop the Giants (granted they had an off week last week you know it wont continue) and Jump right into a Conference Title game with the Panthers :rolleyes: