SportsWrath

Typical dopey philly fans

ppodlesny

They are jealous. Philadelphia is a football town. The World Series was big for them and their fans but they would do anything just for that Lombardi Trophy. Even if the Phillies won 5 more championships, they would give them all up in a second for that Super Bowl trophy.

So I am listening to WIP today and a fan calls in and says the only reason why the Giants are any good is because of the GM. Says Reese is a genious, which is true, but someone has to coach them, at least that's what I thought :huh:

If the Giants were coached by Norv Turner or Wade Wilson, no chance in hell they'd be 11-1, especially with Plaxico on the team.

So I am listening to WIP today and a fan calls in and says the only reason why the Giants are any good is because of the GM. Says Reese is a genious, which is true, but someone has to coach them, at least that's what I thought :huh:

alot of players we have were also drafted by Acorsi must be a genius too, if we still had Acorsi i guess we would be 4-8 with Eli, the QB that Acorsi sold his soul for