SportsWrath

Plax owes Ward a dinner

Treehugger

Did anyone else see Plax avoid #31 when Ward broke his big almost-TD run? All he had to do was tap the guy (he was right in front of him) and Ward would've been in the endzone.

You mean Bradshaw (or "Fire"). And yes you are corret, he did nothing.

You mean Bradshaw (or "Fire"). And yes you are corret, he did nothing.

Dammit, yes Bradshaw. That one non-action by Plax worries me more than all the other bullshit he's pulled. The guy can block, he's done enough of it. He just got out of the way instead.

I don't know what is with Plax this year...he's healthy and he's playing like shit. He isn't hustling as much anymore. I guess he's all fat and happy with his ring and his new contract. Maybe he'll turn it on in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Actually since...Cleveland our passing game has been lacking from earlier in the season. All the WRs including Plax have been just running normal intermediate routes, nothing long shot down field. Hell look at Smith he was catching passes left and right at the beginning of the season, now it's lucky is he gets the ball thrown to him once a game.

I think we are just using the run game to our advantage now, we are running the ball at will against everyone we face.