SportsWrath

Anybody else anxious?

so-cal dub

It's the night before the Ravens game. I believe we win this easily, but that doesnt stop me from biting finger nails. Of course I get like this every Saturday night, but this one seems different. I wont lie, I am worried for this game. :mellow:

I just can't with for the game to start.. it's been a miserable Saturday... and it sucks that it's on CBS...

Maybe its in a Giants fan genes but I am nervous before almost every game. I especially hate when teams start up ahead on us it freaks me out

It's natural.. and in my opinion it's healthy. Nothing worse than going into a game thinking you're going to stomp them only to get stomped on.

I don't know I'm not that worried about this game. It probably has to do with the rookie QB and how well the run game has been doing even against teams with good run defenses.

The newspapers have been hyping up this game.. especially the Ravens' defense makes you think we won't move the ball at all... let's hope we smash them the same way we smashed philly.

Im with Dub and burn, I get nervous before any game. But then again, I have no life other than my family and the GIANTS. Well, all my sports teams for that matter.

It's amazing... we can't wait for the fucking weekend to get here.. then Saturday is an all out boring day.. by far the worst day of the week... waiting for Sunday... only to sit there and think oh fuck I gotta work tomorrow :o

It's amazing... we can't wait for the fucking weekend to get here.. then Saturday is an all out boring day.. by far the worst day of the week... waiting for Sunday... only to sit there and think oh fuck I gotta work tomorrow :o

I know, that the bad part. We wait all weekend for Sun, then we gotta wk the next day. :brooding: Thank goodness I dont have to work next Monday.

The Gmen correct me every week. That game was toooo easy.

I think it's safe to say now, we are a legitimate threat to repeat.

you see how we destroyed that #1 ranked run defense? My god.... I love this team!

Oh, we are the shit!!!!!! :flex: :flex: :flex: