SportsWrath

Hixon should have had a TD

fringe

Even though they didn't show a replay (odd, right?) I watched it a few times and it looked like a clean block by #20. The ref had a bad angle and it may have looked to him like holding because he was able to hold the legal block so long.

Would have saved a lot of angst.

I know.

I'm talking about the fact that we're keeping a guy on the sideline who makes something happen damn near everytime he touches the ball.

start your own thread, then. :P

when a team is that deep, you're going to have guys that don't get enough playing time. him and bradshaw and blackburn are prime examples but they all make the best of the time they get. and special teams play wins games.

Even though they didn't show a replay (odd, right?) I watched it a few times and it looked like a clean block by #20. The ref had a bad angle and it may have looked to him like holding because he was able to hold the legal block so long.

Would have saved a lot of angst.

It was a clean block.

Must have been an Ethiopian Jew....because the one who threw it was a Brother about 30 yards behind the play from the endzone. And really funny they did not show the replay on that one is right. LOL!!!

Those are the worst.. 2nd worst actually. Yemeni Jews are the worst :flex:

Must have been an Ethiopian Jew....because the one who threw it was a Brother about 30 yards behind the play from the endzone. And really funny they did not show the replay on that one is right. LOL!!!

the replay guy in the truck is jewish too.