SportsWrath

egg

Nesta

We all learned last year how much stock you take in 'expert' opinion pieces, team rumors, and such.

What do you think of reports on Wade dropping the game ball (given to him by Mr. Jerry) into the dirty laundry?

Is this too much trouble for a team that's already reeling?

Man and the injuries are just piling up.

Witten. What a man. Broken ribs hurt like a bitch and he's gonna lay it on the line.

Meanwhile, Romo will be up in Mr. Jerry's box drinking margaritas. But hey, broken pinkies hurt too damn it.

Dallas D is still pretty good and can probably keep them in the game

yeah and TO and Roy Williams are still pretty good too and can make plays...not to mention "Marion the Barbarian"...as much as I hate the cowboys and their players, I get a kick out of the Marion the Barbarian name.

As much as Id love to see a blow out, this game could be very close.

yeah and TO and Roy Williams are still pretty good too and can make plays...not to mention "Marion the Barbarian"...as much as I hate the cowboys and their players, I get a kick out of the Marion the Barbarian name.

As much as Id love to see a blow out, this game could be very close.

In my opinion in all comes down to stopping barber and making Johnson throw the ball. He has no mobility at all and will be sacked often and picked off a few a times

In my opinion in all comes down to stopping barber and making Johnson throw the ball. He has no mobility at all and will be sacked often and picked off a few a times

I agree. I would imagine Spags is going to sell out against the run, and make Brad Johnson (or Brooks Bollinger) try to win with their arm.

On the offensive side, it's pretty important that we get out of the gate early, to put more pressure on the Dallas passing game.

You guys that want to gloat and act like the Giants won before the game has been played are like a bunch of dogs who keep shitting on the rug, get your noses rubbed in it, yet go and do it again.

Dallas has a lot of talent on that team and like it was said, TO and Williams are dangerous.

I am not counting on anything but a har fought game that I hope the Giants win. <_<

You guys that want to gloat and act like the Giants won before the game has been played are like a bunch of dogs who keep shitting on the rug, get your noses rubbed in it, yet go and do it again.

Dallas has a lot of talent on that team and like it was said, TO and Williams are dangerous.

I am not counting on anything but a har fought game that I hope the Giants win. <_<

The only reason I am so confident is because the way the matchups are looking going into THIS game. I know nothing is a given, but I honestly believe our pass rush and their injuries are too much for Dallas to overcome. Next game will definately be a different story, but I firmly believe we blow em out this Sun.

The only reason I am so confident is because the way the matchups are looking going into THIS game. I know nothing is a given, but I honestly believe our pass rush and their injuries are too much for Dallas to overcome. Next game will definately be a different story, but I firmly believe we blow em out this Sun.

a one point win would suit me just fine.

a one point win would suit me just fine.

ditto, but a 21 pt win would suit me finer....

btw don't count me as one who's taking this game lightly.

we do have a tendency to make backup qb's look like all pros,

and give up turnovers to bad secondaries.

i sat at a bar alongside a saints fan sunday who was sweating out their win against SD, sure they would blow it. i said i knew the feeling and he said how could you? the giants are an elite team who's been to 4 super bowls and won 3. how could you know what its like? funny, i never think of the giants as an elite team. i always think disaster is just around the corner.