SportsWrath

Keyshawn to Carolina

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
undertones of a man scorned can be felt in every post from RELYONELI...

perhaps we should re-hash back to the giants.com days when the FAB 4 was founded and he was trying to be the 5th...

dealing with the issue up front will cure you ills...

but remember our founding thought...4 corners, 4 members...

Thank You - I was trying to portray a "disturbed" persona and apparently I have succeeded with my "RelyOnEli" alias!

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Nutty Sack

Geez this post has gone off into more directions then Lockhart has aliases.Can we please go back to the fact of this thread.......predictions from the Fab Four do come true.

Guest Nutty Sack
LONG ISLAND Current Weather:

Overcast 45 deg

Today a chance of rain showers

high today 49 deg

Winds E at 5 to 10 mph

;)

Thank you for the info Martin..........I just called the starter at my club and told him I'll be playing after lunch. I hope the shoeboy has dealt with that wax build up on my shoes.

Guest Lockhart
Geez this post has gone off into more directions then Lockhart has aliases.Can we please go back to the fact of this thread.......predictions from the Fab Four do come true.

Yes - as usual we nailed the Keyshawn situation. Of course as our advice is sought by many GMs in the NFL, it isn't surprising we know what teams will do and who they will sign.

Yes - as usual we nailed the Keyshawn situation. Of course as our advice is sought by many GMs in the NFL, it isn't surprising we know what teams will do and who they will sign.

Sorta like you nailing Barney's ass? :LMAO: Your advice is sought by GMs on office cleaning procedures and which air freshener should be used in the office toilet. Evidently, you problems with reality are far worse than anyone could have ever thought. Again, the Keysahwn signing is the first thing you have predicted correctly in two years. Remember you famous "Shockey will be traded on draft day" and "Feely will be cut this week"? Your lame predictions still crack me up. Keep up the "good" work lockhart. You only ride Barney's and dye job's coattails anyway. At least they are intelligent.

Guest Carbo
Sure - but I already know what you are going to do since I am "RELYONELI" as well as Lockhart! I have been messing with all of you fighting with myself, but as part of Floyd's truce I am coming clean - my alias is "RELYONELI"! I can tell you it was a hard role to play worthy of an Oscar. Chanting those silly statements I knew were not true but part of the "Rely" character - I fashioned "Rely" after my 8 year old brother, who takes ballet lessons and is president of the local Barney Fan club.
I KNEW it!! I always scoffed at the idea that Lockhart was the various personalities always attributed to him by the clueless masses among us. Lockhart is Lockhart. There can be no other. Particularly amusing is when I have been called he, and vice versa. :LMAO: But I have always suspected that the character, the persona, of relyoneli was a fake one. I mean, who in their right mind would give themselves such an adolescent name?? And not only the name, but the rambling, inarticulate posts were a clue that I should have picked up on.

Good one, Lockhart! You got me!!

Thank you for the info Martin..........I just called the starter at my club and told him I'll be playing after lunch. I hope the shoeboy has dealt with that wax build up on my shoes.

Good for you !! :clap:

Due to the weather my schedule today will be indoors at the Raquette Club

at Hauppauge instead of on the fairway !! I may shoot the shit with the boys

at the veggie bar for awhile and then check in with my portfolio. (futures account).

Tonight I will dine with my cousin in East Norwich maybe see friends

in Oysterbay Cove!

Will be a marvelous day !!!

:TU:

I KNEW it!! I always scoffed at the idea that Lockhart was the various personalities always attributed to him by the clueless masses among us. Lockhart is Lockhart. There can be no other. Particularly amusing is when I have been called he, and vice versa. :LMAO: But I have always suspected that the character, the persona, of relyoneli was a fake one. I mean, who in their right mind would give themselves such an adolescent name?? And not only the name, but the rambling, inarticulate posts were a clue that I should have picked up on.

Good one, Lockhart! You got me!!

You must be an expert at scoffing at yourself, lockhart, I mean carbo. And when you refer to rambling, inartiulate posts, you must be referring to yourself. You can only wish to be as intelligent and articulate as me lockhart, I mean carbo. Keep dreaming, spanky.

Guest Carbo
You must be an expert at scoffing at yourself, lockhart, I mean carbo. And when you refer to rambling, inartiulate posts, you must be referring to yourself. You can only wish to be as intelligent and articulate as me lockhart, I mean carbo. Keep dreaming, spanky.
Lockhart, you are damn hilarious!! Kudos, my friend! :clap: I don't know how you can switch personas so smoothly, but you are bordering on genius. Relyoneli. . .that's rich!!

Lockhart, you are damn hilarious!! Kudos, my friend! :clap: I don't know how you can switch personas so smoothly, but you are bordering on genius. Relyoneli. . .that's rich!!

You're sense of humor is just like lockhart's, carbo. Oh wait a minute. You ARE lockhart, carbo. Maybe we should just call you Sybil. :LMAO:

Guest Nutty Sack

As I read all these various musings I would ceratinly hope that should the Giants win the Super Bowl anytime soon, we could all get together in person to celebrate and clear this whole thing up once and for all.

I would however suggest a metal detector and pat down at the door be utilized..

As I read all these various musings I would ceratinly hope that should the Giants win the Super Bowl anytime soon, we could all get together in person to celebrate and clear this whole thing up once and for all.

I agree, dye. I think a round of golf with those who partake in the game would be even better. I would like to meet you and Floyd in person. The other two members of your group are just coattail-riders anyway, who merit no thought.

yes, security always comes first !

its a dangerous world out there!! :ph34r:

Guest Carbo
I agree, dye. I think a round of golf with those who partake in the game would be even better. I would like to meet you and Floyd in person. The other two members of your group are just coattail-riders anyway, who merit no thought.
Sounds to me like you've just been asked out, Nutty. :wub: Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

Guest Nutty Sack
Sounds to me like you've just been asked out, Nutty. :wub: Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

As long as I'm not "owned" , that terribley troubling personal tag the grammar school crowd uses around here.

well said Nutty

( it is hard to believe sometimes that we all passionately support the G men )

You're just jealous that some people actually like nutty/dye. Maybe if you weren't such a negative asshole, you would have some friends too carbo, I mean lockhart. Why don't you go the the Giants MB, where you have all of The Answers. :doh:

You're just jealous that some people actually like nutty/dye. Maybe if you weren't such a negative asshole, you would have some friends too carbo, I mean lockhart. Why don't you go the the Giants MB, where you have all of The Answers. :doh:

I don't rant so I'll just get to the point.

To hell with Carbo and all he stands for.

Guest Carbo
Ahh. . .so you're on an internet message board seeking friendship. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

Guest Lockhart
Ahh. . .so you're on an internet message board seeking friendship. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

See how I cover all the range of emotions as "Rely" - I go from jealous rage to hopeless ranting! I Hope Ron Howard is reading this and sees my superb acting as the confused, angry poster named "RelyonEli".

Edited by Lockhart