SportsWrath

Keyshawn to Carolina

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
In reality, you are never right. Shall I break out the list of lockhart's wrong preictions yet again for you to ignore? :clap: You are the epitome of a MB loser, lockhart.

Sure - but I already know what you are going to do since I am "RELYONELI" as well as Lockhart! I have been messing with all of you fighting with myself, but as part of Floyd's truce I am coming clean - my alias is "RELYONELI"! I can tell you it was a hard role to play worthy of an Oscar. Chanting those silly statements I knew were not true but part of the "Rely" character - I fashioned "Rely" after my 8 year old brother, who takes ballet lessons and is president of the local Barney Fan club.

Sure - but I already know what you are going to do since I am "RELYONELI" as well as Lockhart! I have been messing with all of you fighting with myself, but as part of Floyd's truce I am coming clean - my alias is "RELYONELI"! I can tell you it was a hard role to play worthy of an Oscar. Chanting those silly statements I knew were not true but part of the "Rely" character - I fashioned "Rely" after my 8 year old brother, who takes ballet lessons and is president of the local Barney Fan club.

<_<

It's so sad that when you get called out on all of your wrong predictions, you respond with nonsensical diversions. I can always count on you to run from the truth of your intellectual shortcomings loser. Maybe if you give Barney or noseblled a blowjob, you will feel better. Don't forget to wipe your chin though. You always embarass yourself with his giz all over your face. Some would say it actually makes you look better. :TU:

Guest Lockhart
It's so sad that when you get called out on all of your wrong predictions, you respond with nonsensical diversions. I can always count on you to run from the truth of your intellectual shortcomings loser. Maybe if you give Barney or noseblled a blowjob, you will feel better. Don't forget to wipe your chin though. You always embarass yourself with his giz all over your face. Some would say it actually makes you look better. :TU:

Huh? How about that - see how switch from one character to the next - move over Artemis Gordon!

Huh? How about that - see how switch from one character to the next - move over Artemis Gordon!

I too have a confession...I am more closely related to the Fag 4 then any of you might have suspected....They are what I left in the toilet many moons ago...That's right, they are my shit.....I must apologize to the world for not flushing them down...Im so sorry, could you ever forgive me :cwy:

I too have a confession...I am more closely related to the Fag 4 then any of you might have suspected....They are what I left in the toilet many moons ago...That's right, they are my shit.....I must apologize to the world for not flushing them down...Im so sorry, could you ever forgive me :cwy:

Thanks. The puzzle has now been solved. Rumor has it that the FAG 4 is changing its name to The Circle of Ignorance.

Guest Lockhart
very entertaining thread ..... well done

( ps. i preferred the name Disaster .... it was more apt )

I was going to take on a British character fashioned after David Niven, but I could never get the accent right, so I settled on the elementary school-aged Yank "Rely".

I was going to take on a British character fashioned after David Niven, but I could never get the accent right, so I settled on the elementary school-aged Yank "Rely".

It's great how you've found a new way to amuse yourself carbo, I mean lockhart. I guess having the other members of the FAG 4 coming on your face doesn't cut it anymore? So sorry. :clap:

Guest Lockhart
It's great how you've found a new way to amuse yourself carbo, I mean lockhart. I guess having the other members of the FAG 4 coming on your face doesn't cut it anymore? So sorry. :clap:

Jusst call me "Rely".

Just another big lie from Liar Lockhart. Just like the one on the Giants mb where he said he attended a prestigious college and was a star WR who liked burning white cornerbacks. When challenged about this claim, he would never name the school or what years he was there. Hence, the title "LIAR LOCKFART". I feel sorry for him as it is apparent that he has a severe mental disease. :LMAO::clap::TU:

Guest Lockhart
Just another big lie from Liar Lockhart. Just like the one on the Giants mb where he said he attended a prestigious college and was a star WR who liked burning white cornerbacks. When challenged about this claim, he would never name the school or what years he was there. Hence, the title "LIAR LOCKFART". I feel sorry for him as it is apparent that he has a severe mental disease. :LMAO::clap::TU:

Your Jealousy oozes from your post - I bet your real name is "Earl".

Who evidently aspires to be me. Unfortunately, he would have to be intelligent and successful, two traits a loser like lockhart can only dream about. BTW, when he talked about "burning white cornerbacks" he was talking about burning their jerseys when he was ironing them, part of his duties as team student manager.

Guest Floyd The Barber

undertones of a man scorned can be felt in every post from RELYONELI...

perhaps we should re-hash back to the giants.com days when the FAB 4 was founded and he was trying to be the 5th...

dealing with the issue up front will cure you ills...

but remember our founding thought...4 corners, 4 members...

perhaps we should re-hash back to the giants.com days when the FAB 4 was founded and he was trying to be the 5th...

dealing with issue up front will cure you ills...

I only feel pity towards and get much amusement from the FAG 4. Again, I raise the point, why would I ever want to be a member of the FAG 4? I wouls have to do considerable "dumbing down" and adopt an alternate lifestyle, two things I have no interest in doing. Plus, I would have to eliminate any vestiges of self-esteem and self-respect by opening myself up to the abuse of numerous members of any message boards I frequented. No Barney, keep looking for other losers like yourself to become the new member of the soon-to-be GAG 5, I mean FAG 5. Your delusional lifestyle and trolling the Mens Rooms at Giants Stadium is not for me. Carry on. :clap:

dealing with the issue up front will cure you ills...

but remember our founding thought...4 corners, 4 members...

4 corners, 4 members = FOUR FLUSHERS :LMAO::clap::TU: