SportsWrath

Trade idea

so-cal dub

No, Dallas Southwest, its what I call Phx. Because they are kinda close to Dallas they think its normal to like them here.

note to self...inside jokes work better when dealing with people who are privy to the inside information...the dog likes your style!

note to self...inside jokes work better when dealing with people who are privy to the inside information...the dog likes your style!

Anyone can get that. Anyone with half a brain and that dont talk in the 3rd person while having an alias that is. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliment.

That DOESNT talk in the 3rd person. :)

There ya go. And I hate to break this to you, but the douche that you are is far more embarrassing than the few grammatical errors I make.

Not to mention how sad it is that he has to feed his schizophrenic alter ego. I don't know whats more sad - his logic or that he responds to himself :confused:

Anyone can get that. Anyone with half a brain and that dont talk in the 3rd person while having an alias that is. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliment.

Note to Superfan: I am not Italian Hotdog. Sadly, you are one of the few who has still not figured this out. Out of respect for the message board and wonderful Giants fans all over the world, you need to stop cluttering message boards with your theories on the identity of the dog. Really, my friend, it takes away from good football discussions...

Note to Superfan: I am not Italian Hotdog. Sadly, you are one of the few who has still not figured this out. Out of respect for the message board and wonderful Giants fans all over the world, you need to stop cluttering message boards with your theories on the identity of the dog. Really, my friend, it takes away from good football discussions...

like your responding to valid arguments by bringing up non-related giant loses in prior years followed by your admirable skill of inserting a smiley face.... keep it up rainman.... momma must be proud

There are quite a few more than just a few. ;)

Wonderful Giant fans, eh? Now you're getting it. :)