SportsWrath

Cub Fans

mickeef2

Well, I don't know if they delight in it, but they definitely don't take it as bad.

I agree withBlu, I think they get a great deal of satisfaction out of the "Lovable Losers" shit, the whole "OMG we're cursed" (even more than the sox did). I kind of hope they win just so this shit ends, and piss of their fans.

I know a few Cubs fans who were surprisingly cocky this year. They are never cocky.

Don't count out the Dodgers record because they had the worst record of any playoff team. Remember what the Cardinals did a few years back? Same thing can happen again. I still don't see anyone beating the Angles this year though.

I know a few Cubs fans who were surprisingly cocky this year. They are never cocky.

Don't count out the Dodgers record because they had the worst record of any playoff team. Remember what the Cardinals did a few years back? Same thing can happen again. I still don't see anyone beating the Angles this year though.

The Dodgers turned it on in September. The team they brought to the post season, is a whole new team then they had the rest of the season. They are clicking at the right time and are fully healthy.

The Dodgers turned it on in September. The team they brought to the post season, is a whole new team then they had the rest of the season. They are clicking at the right time and are fully healthy.

Plus they have the immorally obtained Manny Ramirez who, as we all know, can do wonders in the postseason.

Baseball's a funny sport. Before the playoffs started I wasn't scared at all of the Cubs.

October is a totally different animal. Guys that make the first 162 games look easy can play like minor leaguers in this month. Ryan Dempster had the most to prove out of anyone in the playoffs last night, and failed. Seven walks and a grand slam is terrible.

All of a sudden we go from talking about the Cubs possibly coasting through LA to them putting their hopes on a hot head that has gotten lit up in his last couple of starts, then to a pitcher who hasn't pitched in a post-season game and had velocity down 7 MPH in his last start.