SportsWrath

Nice job beating the Rays this weekend!

mickeef2

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I feel like an idiot making fun of you guys for not making the playoffs when, if fact, you...didn't make the playoffs. :blink:

Wow, I must've really gotten under your skin at some point here, huh Joe? You can do better than this, though. Take a look at any argument between Mr. Plaid Shorts with Tube Socks and me and study hard. Maybe I'll even let you be my little helper. :TU:

Take a look at any argument between Mr. Plaid Shorts with Tube Socks and me and study hard.

I just looked it up. Man, everyone is talking about how you messed him up. If I had realized I was joking around with a message board ninja, I would have kept walking..... :unsure:

redsoxscaryguy.jpg

Seriously, lighten up....it's just baseball. Maybe you should visit a petting zoo....some quality time with an alpaca might loosen whatever is currently jamming your sphincter.

Seriously, lighten up....it's just baseball. Maybe you should visit a petting zoo....some quality time with an alpaca might loosen whatever is currently jamming your sphincter.

Petting zoo...alpaca...that's cutting edge material, Joe. How long did you work on that for?

Okay, you keep replying nonsensically to those month-old threads from out of nowhere like a guy who can't let it go, and I'll make sure to lighten up. I'm gonna guess you could give me a lot more advice about loosening up sphincters, too.

Photoshop- the last resort of the humorless.

Plaid shorts and tube socks would've been dorkier.

*Note- the photo below is not photoshopped. The man-boobs, pasty skin, and pocket full of god-knows-what are all 100% real. Definitely a happening look when you're walking (er, gimping) around New York City.

mebiggyec3zs3.jpg