SportsWrath

Melky sent down, Sexson waived

so-cal dub

with a grin from ear to ear I say, "It's about damn time!"

Melky needed a trip down. Maybe he can work this "thing" out. I would love more than anything to see Melky succeed, but he has been horrible for quite a long time. Sexson...well, I have nothing positive to say about him. He just sucks and probably really hates Canseco.

with a grin from ear to ear I say, "It's about damn time!"

Melky needed a trip down. Maybe he can work this "thing" out. I would love more than anything to see Melky succeed, but he has been horrible for quite a long time. Sexson...well, I have nothing positive to say about him. He just sucks and probably really hates Canseco.

I think the worst thing Melky could do was hit those 5 hrs early in the season. What bothers me though is that Gardner can't even get on base. Is Girardi a racist?

Maybe the Yankees finally realize what fans have been saying for a long time...Melky isn't that good.

And to think they didn't want to trade him for Johan Santana.

LMAO.

It wasn't Melky for Santana. It was Melky, Hughes plus. I still wouldn't touch that deal.

he botched a routine grounder in '04 that took us out of the playoffs. it was against the dodgers, to boot.

But he came to us with the rep of having a good glove.

I think the Yankees ought to word on their scouting program.

Then he will fit right in.

But, seriously, he looked good on the corners in April, but muffed a play badly when playing 2nd.

he was highly touted as 'the answer' to our shortstop woes- didn't pan out. he is a pretty good shortstop,

It wasn't Melky for Santana. It was Melky, Hughes plus. I still wouldn't touch that deal.

Yeah I wouldn't either..I mean especially when Hughes hasn't won a game this year

and has like a 7 ERA. Do you realize how much Santana would have helped the Yankees

this year or are you just oblivious?

Yeah I wouldn't either..I mean especially when Hughes hasn't won a game this year

and has like a 7 ERA. Do you realize how much Santana would have helped the Yankees

this year or are you just oblivious?

All 3 of the proposed players on the Yankees in that deal are now holding it down in minors. I would have made that trade, hindsight of course.

All 3 of the proposed players on the Yankees in that deal are now holding it down in minors. I would have made that trade, hindsight of course.

I don't understand why Yankees fans think Cabrera is legit starting centerfielder in this league.

He's an Endy Chavez with more pop in his bat, that's is.

I don't understand why Yankees fans think Cabrera is legit starting centerfielder in this league.

He's an Endy Chavez with more pop in his bat, that's is.

You ain't heard the last of Melky be it with the Yanks or someone else. He is a legit starting center fielder who can go deep or shallow while playing normal depth. His hitting is a wtf as is a lot of the Yankees this year. I was hoping this would be a break out year for him, but he went in the opposite direction.