SportsWrath

New Giants

Lughead

Here is a new guy on the Roster he is the only listed center other than O'Hara

his name.....Digger Bujnock ....who da helll????????? I do not ever remember hearing about this guy he is a rookie . did we get him in the supplemental draft?

I've kept pretty good tabs on the unsigned free agents that the Giants have brought in, but I don't recall this guy.

I did a little research and he's a big kid who played TE and RT for the Cincinnati Bearcats. He's about 6'6" and 280 lbs. Started out as a tight end, but was converted to a lineman because of his blocking skills (played RT the last 2 years). Scout.com had him listed in the top 10 centers available in the draft and I don't know why because he never played center in college 9according to the Bearcats website), only TE and RT. I know the Giants were interested in Rutgers product, Jereny Zuttah as their future center, but couldn't get him in the draft so maybe this is an alternative plan, who knows.

He got his nickname from having huge feet (wears a size 18 shoe). Smart...he made first team BIG EAST Conference All-Academic Football Team after being a hig honor student every year while at college.

I don't know when the Giants picked him up. He might be getting checked out as a possible backup plan in case Grey Ruegamer doesn't pan out this year. Or maybe he's just a sleeper who slipped through the cracks.

It's going to be a sad day for a lot of these guys when final cuts are made. I don't think Guy Whimper or Zak DeOssie have helped themselves this spring.

I've kept pretty good tabs on the unsigned free agents that the Giants have brought in, but I don't recall this guy.

I did a little research and he's a big kid who played TE and RT for the Cincinnati Bearcats. He's about 6'6" and 280 lbs. Started out as a tight end, but was converted to a lineman because of his blocking skills (played RT the last 2 years). Scout.com had him listed in the top 10 centers available in the draft and I don't know why because he never played center in college 9according to the Bearcats website), only TE and RT. I know the Giants were interested in Rutgers product, Jereny Zuttah as their future center, but couldn't get him in the draft so maybe this is an alternative plan, who knows.

He got his nickname from having huge feet (wears a size 18 shoe). Smart...he made first team BIG EAST Conference All-Academic Football Team after being a hig honor student every year while at college.

I don't know when the Giants picked him up. He might be getting checked out as a possible backup plan in case Grey Ruegamer doesn't pan out this year. Or maybe he's just a sleeper who slipped through the cracks.

It's going to be a sad day for a lot of these guys when final cuts are made. I don't think Guy Whimper or Zak DeOssie have helped themselves this spring.

They probably have him projected as a center; that is probably why they listed him that way. At only 280 lbs...that is the only line position he can safely play without worrying about him being steamrolled in the NFL.