SportsWrath

So I ask...

so-cal dub

Not trying to pile on, by now I hope you know I'm nto a Yankee hater. But the Yankees do seem to lack any emotion. Arod gets hit twice (albiet unintentional) and there just seems to be no life. Yeah Hammy got hit, but Yanks just seem to go out there and do a job rather than play a game.

Not trying to pile on, by now I hope you know I'm nto a Yankee hater. But the Yankees do seem to lack any emotion. Arod gets hit twice (albiet unintentional) and there just seems to be no life. Yeah Hammy got hit, but Yanks just seem to go out there and do a job rather than play a game.

I'm starting to think there's a problem in the clubhouse. Nobody picks anybody up.

I'm starting to think there's a problem in the clubhouse. Nobody picks anybody up.

maybe. it just makes me curious that you don't see the playful side of the Yankees. The rangers were having fun, laughing, high fiving, running around enjoying themselves, and the yankees acted like they were at work. Think maybe they have a beef with girardi or another member of management?

At least my boys have at least earned a split.

The Yanks have plenty of firepower and good defense. But they don't have a solid rotation and lately, their bullpen isn't doing the job.

It all comes down to pitching, pitching, and pitching.

I want to scream at Rasner after he gives up a hit because then he's afraid to throw strikes and the next few batters work him until there's a 3-0 count. It's as if the pitchers don't trust their stuff so they simply throw balls hoping the batter will swing at a pitch nowhere near the plate. Any good pitching coach will tell you - if you want to be a winning pitcher, throw fuckin strikes. The Yanks pitchers seem to always give the batter a couple of balls to start the count. After they get so far behind in the count, they're forced to throw a meatball right down the heart of the plate. Can't win that way!

As Yogi once said, "Ninety percent of baseball is pitching, and the other half is hitting" :confused:

The Yanks have plenty of firepower and good defense. But they don't have a solid rotation and lately, their bullpen isn't doing the job.

It all comes down to pitching, pitching, and pitching.

I want to scream at Rasner after he gives up a hit because then he's afraid to throw strikes and the next few batters work him until there's a 3-0 count. It's as if the pitchers don't trust their stuff so they simply throw balls hoping the batter will swing at a pitch nowhere near the plate. Any good pitching coach will tell you - if you want to be a winning pitcher, throw fuckin strikes. The Yanks pitchers seem to always give the batter a couple of balls to start the count. After they get so far behind in the count, they're forced to throw a meatball right down the heart of the plate. Can't win that way!

As Yogi once said, "Ninety percent of baseball is pitching, and the other half is hitting" :confused:

Good ole Yogi. :rolleyes:

You're right Bleedin, as evidenced by their many 8-6, 9-5 losses. Theyre hitting, but givin up so many runs. I agree with SoCal, somethings wrong in the clubhouse.

Good ole Yogi. :rolleyes:

You're right Bleedin, as evidenced by their many 8-6, 9-5 losses. Theyre hitting, but givin up so many runs. I agree with SoCal, somethings wrong in the clubhouse.

Yeah! A little emotion once in awhile won't kill 'em. I love when they walk away from the plate after a called third strike in a crucial at bat, and blowing a bubble.

It's Joe Torres fault he is too laid back and wears out the bullpen .... wait its Willie ugh nevrmind.

I think its this simple. Jeter is aging, they are missing a leader in Posada and AROD is just a dick that no one can stand.