SportsWrath

Yanks vs As

Lubeck

Yanks??? You mean A-rod... <_<

Jeter, Abreau, and Arod! WTF! 2nd and 3rd, no one out, and we can't score. I had a bad feeling after that. Way to go, Molina! I hope he can still catch after that. I don't care if he can't hit. We need him.

The top of the order got nothing done yesterday.

And I am getting a little pissed off about Abreau and his "I'm just going to be a statue until they throw their first strike" tactic. How many times does he get dead-center of the plate fastballs that he should be cranking because EVERYONE knows he won't swing until he has a strike against him?

The top of the order got nothing done yesterday.

And I am getting a little pissed off about Abreau and his "I'm just going to be a statue until they throw their first strike" tactic. How many times does he get dead-center of the plate fastballs that he should be cranking because EVERYONE knows he won't swing until he has a strike against him?

I cant wait till abreau is a free agent after this season. He is garbage at the plate now and has always been garbage in the outfield.

He's not that bad out there, and he'd be pretty good if he wasn't so afraid of the fences. He also got some big hits in the beginning of the season.

On a side note, how about that play at second to end the game. A lot was said about Molina's throw, but it was Cano's play that actually made it happen.

He's not that bad out there, and he'd be pretty good if he wasn't so afraid of the fences. He also got some big hits in the beginning of the season.

On a side note, how about that play at second to end the game. A lot was said about Molina's throw, but it was Cano's play that actually made it happen.

It would also be helpful if he wore sunglasses. Arod saved his ass on that wild throw to get the second out in the ninth.

Molina gets the attention because he is having a great season throwing people out especially compared to Posada. But Cano did do a great job of grabbing that ball and making the play.

all i have to say is... Yank did great to sweep the A's. while the Soxs got swept..

And they are kicking the Twins asses right now. I guess with Posada on the DL Molina decided to do a little better with his bat.

Way to take one for the team Jose. Great game, and another good showing from Joba. The Yanks left way too many people on base though.

Take one for the team? He stuck his fucking knee on the plate. He was thrilled that he didnt have to swing the bat.

i look at it more of scared to swing the bat.

Don Baylor made a career out of sticking his shoulder out there whenever a pitcher came inside to him. Only this time Molina had bases loaded and the winning run on third.

Anyway, Molina ain't 'fraid a nuthin'! Nada!

I missed this particular game, but from what my buddy was telling me, it was a nice job by not only Joba, but Jose. We too are both sick at the number of people they leave on base. But hopefully the bats we've seen lately against Minnesota will stick around.