SportsWrath

Eli Manning Sighting...

My friend works In the Hamptons at John Varvatos and she told me Eli just stopped in. He bought a suede blazer and some shoes. Anyways for those wanting to give our boy presents for granting us a superbowl hes a 56 long ha. His wife was with him too and from what I was told she's very nice and a bit chatty. Pretty cool huh?

Must have been right before he headed up to Vermont to go skiing with Shockey.

Dude, wanna hear something funny? There's another kid in town here that totally looks like Eli... I've been waiting to run into him again to take some pics.

The last time I saw him I congratulated him on his "Super Bowl Win" and he seemed kinda pissed about it. :huh:

My friend works In the Hamptons at John Varvatos and she told me Eli just stopped in. He bought a suede blazer and some shoes. Anyways for those wanting to give our boy presents for granting us a superbowl hes a 56 long ha. His wife was with him too and from what I was told she's very nice and a bit chatty. Pretty cool huh?

56 long blazer size? I don't believe that at all, Eli isn't very muscular.

Dude, wanna hear something funny? There's another kid in town here that totally looks like Eli... I've been waiting to run into him again to take some pics.

The last time I saw him I congratulated him on his "Super Bowl Win" and he seemed kinda pissed about it. :huh:

Seems like dudes aren't as interested in "looking like" someone, as you are. ;)