SportsWrath

Interesting Manning vs. Homo article

Sephiroth

The Dilfer thing is not so much an argument, but stating that a lot of good players didn't have the playoff success that others do. It's very likely Junior Seau will retire without a ring, yet the guy is a hall of famer no doubt and I'd never take anything away from his career for not winning one.

And stats have nothing to do with it VG, I'm stating that overall, winning games, presence, not making bad throws and turnovers, Romo has been better than Eli.

I would have to agree. I think the comparison is a little early and I think this year will show if Eli has finally actually become great and play like he did in the playoffs. Also I hate to say it but Romo will have his shots at the SB as long as Owens, Jones, Phillips or Simpson don't cluster fuck the team.

I would have to agree. I think the comparison is a little early and I think this year will show if Eli has finally actually become great and play like he did in the playoffs. Also I hate to say it but Romo will have his shots at the SB as long as Owens, Jones, Phillips or Simpson don't cluster fuck the team.

Owens - Not going to be around for much longer. Although he does put a lot into keeping his body in shape so you never know....but he is reaching that age.

Jones - He makes some bad choices here and there but overall he does a good job.

Phillips - I would be more worried about Garrett

Simpson - Who?

Why are Dallas fans so damn predicatble. They're spoiled by over exposure; they're spoiled by favorable commentary; they're spoiled by unrealistic Madden ratings; and finally, they're delusional about a past that is already so far in the rear view mirror that (if it were us) we'd still be bragging about Phil Simms.

Get over yourselves Dallas, we beat you, that's it.

The other day I was walking through Wal-Mart (insert hillbilly jokes here) and my two year old son was wearing a giants t-shirt and so was I, some Dallas bozo yelled from one aisle over "Giants suck." I gave him "the look" and ignored him, he persisted again.

I said, "enjoy your off season, we'll settle it pretty soon." He yelled, "we were robbed and you guys suuuuckkkkk!" I was nearly compelled to activate his dental plan, but I was with my boy and seeing how we was an employee, I did mention it to the manager of the watch.

Dental Plan? a walmart employee????- surely you jest.

Dental Plan? a walmart employee????- surely you jest.

Don't they deliberatly schedule their employees so they only get enough hours per week so that they are just under the federally mandated length that requires they provide health benefits? I seem to recall that being a reason behind high federal government funded health care....

I don't mean to inject politics just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Owens - Not going to be around for much longer. Although he does put a lot into keeping his body in shape so you never know....but he is reaching that age.

Jones - He makes some bad choices here and there but overall he does a good job.

Phillips - I would be more worried about Garrett

Simpson - Who?

Didn't Owens sign an extension? Also considering he cried for his QB he may not be as much of a cancer as he used to be. If I were Romo though I'd be careful about dropping the soap around him. Jones isn't too bad but he can be like Snyder and be far too impatient and Phillips isn't much of a coach. Is Romo still with Simpson?

Don't they deliberatly schedule their employees so they only get enough hours per week so that they are just under the federally mandated length that requires they provide health benefits? I seem to recall that being a reason behind high federal government funded health care....

I don't mean to inject politics just a simple yes or no will suffice.

I know in Canada they do this. Almost all retail stores only give part time hours so that they can avoid things such as a health plan. Not that you really need one in Canada but I think there is also tax benefits to businesses with part timers.

Fast food restaurants specialize in hours just short of the fed minimum. I almost broke out in hysterical gut busting laughter one time when I heard a cashier tell another cashier that such and such supervisor was real nice because he let her and the rest of her shift leave early on Saturdays. Honey....nice has nothing to do with it.

Didn't Owens sign an extension? Also considering he cried for his QB he may not be as much of a cancer as he used to be. If I were Romo though I'd be careful about dropping the soap around him. Jones isn't too bad but he can be like Snyder and be far too impatient and Phillips isn't much of a coach. Is Romo still with Simpson?

I know in Canada they do this. Almost all retail stores only give part time hours so that they can avoid things such as a health plan. Not that you really need one in Canada but I think there is also tax benefits to businesses with part timers.

Owens signed an extension but I was not talking contract I was talking how much longer his body will let him be a #1 receiver.

Phillips may not be much of a coach but he isn't going to be coach after this season. Especially if they don't make the Super Bowl.

Ohhhhh Jessica Simpson...

I don't want to hijack this thread so I started a topic about Walmart/fast food working hours.