SportsWrath

It's days like these...

Virginia Giant

Texas has really surprised me so far. You guys have a chance to go 3 games above .500 after this series. Scoring the most runs in major league baseball is great but not when you give up the most runs too by a mile. Only if they can get pitching under control, they could be a real threat. Good luck this weekend. Any predictions? I only have one, Wagner will blow a save.

.500 seems to be our breaking point, we've been 1 game over i think 2 or 3 times, but not 2 games over. lol.

No predictions from me, thats what this thread is about. I've eaten too much damn crow the last 4 or 5 years.

.500 seems to be our breaking point, we've been 1 game over i think 2 or 3 times, but not 2 games over. lol.

No predictions from me, thats what this thread is about. I've eaten too much damn crow the last 4 or 5 years.

Oh come on, you have to make some sort of prediction. I will do it for you. Billy "Alpaca Herder" Wagner is probably not able to pitch tonight. Mets take game one but once he comes back, Texas will take two.

I would love to eat crow and I would make sure xxi-xxiv eats Ostrich but it is not a reality right now.

Oh come on, you have to make some sort of prediction. I will do it for you. Billy "Alpaca Herder" Wagner is probably not able to pitch tonight. Mets take game one but once he comes back, Texas will take two.

I would love to eat crow and I would make sure xxi-xxiv eats Ostrich but it is not a reality right now.

I predict a lot of runs being scored.

This is a real riveting interleague matchup. God I hate interleague. Who really gives a shit about the texas rangers and the mets playing other than us Met fans here and our relationship with VG.

Anyway here is a prediction, the Mets will lose all 3. Oliver Perez will walk the ball park. Billy Wagner will blow a 3 run save and the Rangers will score more than the scorboard operator can count.

This is a real riveting interleague matchup. God I hate interleague. Who really gives a shit about the texas rangers and the mets playing other than us Met fans here and our relationship with VG.

Anyway here is a prediction, the Mets will lose all 3. Oliver Perez will walk the ball park. Billy Wagner will blow a 3 run save and the Rangers will score more than the scorboard operator can count.

Eh, I was against interleague play to begin with, but I like it now. And it's cool to see us playing teams other than Houston.

Oh, and those scoreboards can hold a lot of runs, ask the Orioles. :P

By the Rangers. Especially tonight against Perez. I just hope Young does the scoring. (He's on my fantasy team)

Seems like this might be the perfect game for a letdown by the Rangers. When we're supposed to score runs we break out a 2 run game.

I waited by the stubhub ticket center for like 2 hours, and there was no game. Finally, they started passing out printed paper telling us that the game has been rescheduled, and shit we already knew about.

Now I can't see any game, my dad is getting a refund :(