SportsWrath

Cedric Benson

Sephiroth

I hear they've contacted him. Right after they got of the phone with Lawrence Phillips agent.

Lawrence Phillips the next Cowboys pro bowler? hell if Roy could do it so can anybody. let's see can't cover, can't tackle, can't catch can't do much of anything, sounds like pro bowl material to me

LOL

And so ends the career of Cedric Benson. Wasn't much of one to begin with. So what are the chance we can squeeze a conditional second rounder out of the Bears for Derrick Ward?

We've certainly got the proven RB's.

Two arrests in a month.

So... what kind of numbers do you think he'll put up with the Cowboys this season?

LOL

And so ends the career of Cedric Benson. Wasn't much of one to begin with. So what are the chance we can squeeze a conditional second rounder out of the Bears for Derrick Ward?

We've certainly got the proven RB's.

That's a great idea, actually.

Hey man... I'd even take a fifth for Reuben Droughns.

Lawrence Phillips the next Cowboys pro bowler? hell if Roy could do it so can anybody. let's see can't cover, can't tackle, can't catch can't do much of anything, sounds like pro bowl material to me

Oh, he can tackle........as long as its from behind and is called a horse collar tackle. :rolleyes:

Oh, he can tackle........as long as its from behind and is called a horse collar tackle. :rolleyes:

I watched a show on Williams and Cowboys always knew he was a liability in coverage. They figured he would be fine though because they had good CBs and Williams would play more "down hill" and be sort of a smaller LB. I think this is why Dallas gambled so big with Pacman because if he pans out then Williams can go back to stuffing the run and won't have to worry so much about coverage. I guess the biggest reason for his downfall was Woodson's retirement because he was mentoring him. Woodson actually stated that he a feels a little responsible but he had no idea that he would have a career ending injury. It's kind of strange how a S gets so much media coverage though.