SportsWrath

Sox Sign Juan-Gon

LorfTVP

Good signing for them, ofcourse he is often injured, but they can use him to play a few games a year, and if he breaks out, they got a power hitter for cheap that drives uin alot of runs.

that guy is finished, he's been finished for about 8 years now. If the red sox are smart, he'll never get an at bat

that guy is finished, he's been finished for about 8 years now. If the red sox are smart, he'll never get an at bat

You're probly right, but if they have an injury in the out field, they call him up and he could possibly do very well, if he blows it they send him back down or bench him.

You're probly right, but if they have an injury in the out field, they call him up and he could possibly do very well, if he blows it they send him back down or bench him.
anyhting can ahppen, but if I was a betting man(which I am), Im bet the house on that he will never be a productive baseball player at the major league leve ever again. He is was product of steriods, they made him a star and a scrub

anyhting can ahppen, but if I was a betting man(which I am), Im bet the house on that he will never be a productive baseball player at the major league leve ever again. He is was product of steriods, they made him a star and a scrub

Thats true (steroids), didn't take that into account.