SportsWrath

Who takes over?

xxi-xxv

If(when) Willies gets his pink slip who should take over?

Jerry Manuel?

Ken Oberkfell?

Lee Mazzilli?

Mke Hargrove?

Pedro Martinez?

Jeff Wilpon?

GATEB?

Guiseppe Franco?

Tim Lewis?

Guiseppe gets my vote. Sorry GATEB you finished a close 2nd.

What the fuck is fascination with Bobby V? He has as many division titles as I do.

He isn't coming back.

His name is being thrown around, so I'm just wondering why he's not on the list. Calm down, calm down.

I don't think Bobby V would come back anyways. I was watching a recent piece ESPN did on him and he seems pretty content in Japan where he's treated like a god. If Willie were to get canned I think Mazzilli would probabaly be the best choice.

Not a Met fan, but I'd like to see Mazzilli get another shot. He had Baltimore in first place up until the All Star break and then just got fired. I think he could do something with he Mets.

He did not get a fair shake in Baltimore. He did not have a good team and did the best he was able too with that team.

Carter said the media misconstrued what he said, as always.

He's not making friends if he plans on getting the job.

At least Omar gave willie something like a vote of confidence yesterday. The one thing that's been pissing me off is how indirect Omar and the WIlpons have been in determining Willie's future. That had to hurt the stability in the clubhouse.

There will be a new manager patrolling the Mets dugout Monday night in Florida, Willie is a goner and he knows it. Reason he made those comments and the reason why he let the media know OMAR has told him nothing.

Next up on the chopping block, the latin GM. Maybe he can cry racism too.

There will be a new manager patrolling the Mets dugout Monday night in Florida, Willie is a goner and he knows it. Reason he made those comments and the reason why he let the media know OMAR has told him nothing.

I agree with you but do you think this seals it?

We basically got our asses handed to us by a triple-AAA roster this weekend.

I agree with you but do you think this seals it?

We basically got our asses handed to us by a triple-AAA roster this weekend.

As Yogi did not say, Its over when its over and its over.

Willie is as cooked as a well done steak.

yet its not his fault that Jose Reyes basically cost them 2 games this weekend <_<

No matter who is the manager the fact is the Mets need to be youth-anized.

Yes there were certain fans that said in FEB that the age of this roster cannot be ignored in relevance to the collpase and malaise they have been in for over a year. :mellow:

Yes there were certain fans that said in FEB that the age of this roster cannot be ignored in relevance to the collpase and malaise they have been in for over a year. :mellow:

you did hit this season on the head...

it just kills me after every loss it cant get any worse so it can only get better and after every win its "their on their way"

the only time i felt comftorable that we were heading in the right direction was after the yanks game because it was striking how different and intense they played.

even the 5 game winning streak wasnt that good. and the rest of the year has been below .500.

I still can't believe what Randolph said. The guy has been dealing with NY media all of his baseball life. He brings up Isiah Thomas and Herm Edwards. Isiah is an incompetent piece of shit, and got what he deserved from the media. I don't recall Edwards being treated unfairly. I always thought he was well liked around here. I guess he didn't notice how Coughlin was treated until the Giants went on their magical run. Even Torre was ripped by the media here, and what did he ever accomplish?? Really foolish. I doubt he ever manages again if and when he gets canned.