SportsWrath

dallas reaches agreement with t.o.

jambrosio

...great numbers.It did wonders for the eagles.I'm not denying his talent,but unless you've been living in a cave,you know that this jerk needs to put his ego in check,being that this is a team sport and all.......

umm you said his athletic ability 'doesn't mean shit'...

but anyway, all of you are disillusioning yourselves if you think TO isnt going to help the Cowboys. I guarantee that Bill Parcells and the Cowboys don't let TO do what he did in Philly.

Bill Parcells is dedicated to the running game...Bledsoe has a dead arm. I'm more worried about Santana Moss and the Redskins.

yes, he is and now his running game will be even more potent without teams stacking 8 in the box. parcells is kind of clueless in the running game as he actually thinks marion barber should be splitting carries with julius jones--but that's besides the point. bledsoe had a very very good season last year and if terry glenn can excel with him at qb then owens can too. we've never been able to cover owens and the cowboys are now a better team in '06. yes im more worried about the redskins as well, but i'd rather be worried ONLY about the skins. with TO joining dallas that will not be the case

Guest Nutty Sack
yes, he is and now his running game will be even more potent without teams stacking 8 in the box. parcells is kind of clueless in the running game as he actually thinks marion barber should be splitting carries with julius jones--but that's besides the point. bledsoe had a very very good season last year and if terry glenn can excel with him at qb then owens can too. we've never been able to cover owens and the cowboys are now a better team in '06. yes im more worried about the redskins as well, but i'd rather be worried ONLY about the skins. with TO joining dallas that will not be the case

And you criticize the Fab Four for accusing Ernie of doing nothing. Can you please wake up and recognize that we will be a 6 and 10 team next year because time has passed him by. Last seen he was heard mumbling......Bert Jones,Bert Jones,Bert Jones........

And you criticize the Fab Four for accusing Ernie of doing nothing. Can you please wake up and recognize that we will be a 6 and 10 team next year because time has passed him by. Last seen he was heard mumbling......Bert Jones,Bert Jones,Bert Jones........

Just leave the forum.

i've never criticized, much less addressed, any of you. you have me confused with someone else

jason witten, owens, terry glenn, julius jones, drew bledsoe.... if they get their o-line straightened out, this is going to be a very dangerous offense

They got Fabini :brooding:

Best we can hope for is injuries on the o-line, Glenn losing a step, and Bledsoe off to a slow start feeling TO breathing down his neck. Bledsoe is a very fiery guy, one that may not get along with TO if things go wrong.

But you guys can put this in your sigs, TOs first celebration of the season with Dallas at home is going to midfield in the star :rolleyes:

jason witten, owens, terry glenn, julius jones, drew bledsoe.... if they get their o-line straightened out, this is going to be a very dangerous offense

for sure, i dont think you'll have to worry about TO 'ruining' this team, either...they are a completely different team than the Eagles. This signing makes me way more nervous than when he signed with the Eagles, mainly because Drew Bledsoe can actually throw to WRs...

However, I can't see any reason any of those players are any better than what we currently have with Shockey, Plax, Amani, Tiki, and Eli...we've just had this combination a lot longer (exception of Plax) than the Cowboys have.

for sure, i dont think you'll have to worry about TO 'ruining' this team, either...they are a completely different team than the Eagles. This signing makes me way more nervous than when he signed with the Eagles, mainly because Drew Bledsoe can actually throw to WRs...

However, I can't see any reason any of those players are any better than what we currently have with Shockey, Plax, Amani, Tiki, and Eli...we've just had this combination a lot longer (exception of Plax) than the Cowboys have.

It may have to come down to the QB when you look at the matchups on offense and defense. The talent level is so similar that it takes one leader on each side to really take control. Our guy is Eli, their's is Bledsoe. If we get Eli up to his potential, he is better then Drew even with TO. Also, we have Pierce in the middle on defense, who do they have?

Everything, I repeat everything will be necessary to win this division. We will need our crowd to be in it from game one, we will need to be in relatively great health throughout the season and we will need to play all 16 games a year at our fulles (cough Plax).

But if we win this division by a clean game or so at say, 12-4, we have earned it and that confidence boost knowing we have won the toughest division in the NFL and with that record, will most likely have a bye. That confidence boost could launch us to the super bowl.

Again, these type of things can be looked at as blessings in disguise if you think really hard about it.

dont' forget that their coach is parcells. i've never been sold on andy reid. he makes a lot of questionable decisions at times, and i have a feeling his coordinators are the reason for a lot of their success. sucks that they actually replaced their o-coordinator with another good one. i was hoping they'd take a step back on offense. then again, the guy they signed this week (was it gaffney) doesnt exactly scare me as their new #1

umm you said his athletic ability 'doesn't mean shit'...

....By saying Athletic ability,I'm already stating that he has talent...Talent that he puts second to his attitude and ego,which ultimately can't be good for a team.That's when it doesn't mean shit.

The eagles brass were suppose to be the kind of management that would'nt take that kind of shit,and look what happened.What makes the cowgirls so different.They already had a drama princess with cryshawn...now they have the drama queen in Terrella Owens.

But hey,who knows.He could pull a 360 and be a complete team player next season,but after burning two and a 1/2 teams already(the half being the ravens),I'm not convinced.

Philly and Dallas actually had a trade in the works but Philly backed out at the last minute hoping T.O. would sign elsewhere. I think this makes the Cowboys a very lethal team. Just by reading this thread I dont think enough Giants fans give enough credit to Bledsoe or T.O or even Parcells for that matter. Now personally I cant stand T.O. but the impact he makes on the field is remarkable. As I said in another post recently Bledsoe did not have time this past season. People seemed to forget he was without his franchise LT and a rookie starting a RT. They also dont realize he had two #2 wideouts, a good TE and thats it. Now the Cowboys have a legitiment game changer at WR, a true number 1. They have brought in Fabini to play RT and Adams will return at LT, they even brought in very good depth with Kosier, who might even end up being a starter.

For me, as of right now, I feel the Cowboys are much more of an actual threat then the Redskins. As long as the Redskins have Brunell at QB I think they are limited.

Philly and Dallas actually had a trade in the works but Philly backed out at the last minute hoping T.O. would sign elsewhere. I think this makes the Cowboys a very lethal team. Just by reading this thread I dont think enough Giants fans give enough credit to Bledsoe or T.O or even Parcells for that matter. Now personally I cant stand T.O. but the impact he makes on the field is remarkable. As I said in another post recently Bledsoe did not have time this past season. People seemed to forget he was without his franchise LT and a rookie starting a RT. They also dont realize he had two #2 wideouts, a good TE and thats it. Now the Cowboys have a legitiment game changer at WR, a true number 1. They have brought in Fabini to play RT and Adams will return at LT, they even brought in very good depth with Kosier, who might even end up being a starter.

For me, as of right now, I feel the Cowboys are much more of an actual threat then the Redskins. As long as the Redskins have Brunell at QB I think they are limited.

What puts me in utter confusion is why the Eagles didn't trade TO to the Broncos for like a 7th rounder, not only to get a very little something out of the deal but more importantly take away any chance of him going to the Broncos.

I guess there had to be a reason for them not doing it though.

dont' forget that their coach is parcells. i've never been sold on andy reid. he makes a lot of questionable decisions at times, and i have a feeling his coordinators are the reason for a lot of their success. sucks that they actually replaced their o-coordinator with another good one. i was hoping they'd take a step back on offense. then again, the guy they signed this week (was it gaffney) doesnt exactly scare me as their new #1

Andy Reid is the Jim Fassel of the Eagles.