SportsWrath

dallas reaches agreement with t.o.

jambrosio

TO will be on his best behavior this season. im not happy about this move as I think it will make the cowboys a very tough matchup next season, we're historically terrible against owens and i'd rather we be competing against one team (redskins) for the division title.

yes there's potential for owens to wreck the cowboys and force parcells into retirement, but if it happens i dont think it's happening next season and that's what i'm concerned about right now

TO will be on his best behavior this season. im not happy about this move as I think it will make the cowboys a very tough matchup next season, we're historically terrible against owens and i'd rather we be competing against one team (redskins) for the division title.

yes there's potential for owens to wreck the cowboys and force parcells into retirement, but if it happens i dont think it's happening next season and that's what i'm concerned about right now

Bill Parcells is dedicated to the running game...Bledsoe has a dead arm. I'm more worried about Santana Moss and the Redskins.

TO is gonna be even more of a meshawn than meshawn himself. its undeniable that TO is one of the best wide outs in the league, but glenn is very explosive once the ball is in his hands. bledsoe lost his arm back in WWII so dont count on an amazing throwing season from him

You guys seriously can't be happy with TO signing there. But here's a thing I brought up on the other message boards. May be a stretch, but something to ponder.

All of us are talking about TO going to Dallas, and eventually tearing our secondary apart. A separate issue has been the question of Plax's motivation. And it just came to me in a separate thread that Plax kicked major ass when TO was active with Philly. Could it be that Plax's motivation is seeing a division rival's WR such as TO motivate him to be in his class and perhaps surpass him? So when you think about it, TO signing with Dallas could be a blessing in disguise.

You guys seriously can't be happy with TO signing there. But here's a thing I brought up on the other message boards. May be a stretch, but something to ponder.

All of us are talking about TO going to Dallas, and eventually tearing our secondary apart. A separate issue has been the question of Plax's motivation. And it just came to me in a separate thread that Plax kicked major ass when TO was active with Philly. Could it be that Plax's motivation is seeing a division rival's WR such as TO motivate him to be in his class and perhaps surpass him? So when you think about it, TO signing with Dallas could be a blessing in disguise.

Of corse its a blessing....He will be good for maybe a year then self destruct just like he did in SF / Phi....How long to you hear him bashing Bledsoso? He thought Andy Reed was tough to deal with...Bill is one of the bigest dicks in the NFL....Were do you think Tom learned it from :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

Perhaps Accorsi will wake up now as the Eagles, Redskins and Cowboys are improving their teams, while EA does nothing. One has to w3onder why they brought this dinosaur Accorsi back again for 2006 - he does nothing but hurt the Giants.

Guest Carbo

I'm sitting on the sidelines watching the offseason with interest. Seems like EA and I have something in common, then. He, too, is sitting on the sidelines watching. . .although he doesn't appear too interested. :confused:

Guest nosebleed
I'm sitting on the sidelines watching the offseason with interest. Seems like EA and I have something in common, then. He, too, is sitting on the sidelines watching. . .although he doesn't appear too interested. :confused:

What do you mean??? An aging corner, a career special teams player, a guy that gets burned almost every play, and a guy that tore his ACL is not improvement??????? :drool:

Bill Parcells is dedicated to the running game...Bledsoe has a dead arm. I'm more worried about Santana Moss and the Redskins.

One thing Bledsoe does not have, is a dead arm. He has very little athletic ability and a slow release, but he's still got a cannon. Mark Brunell has got a dead arm.

Guest Carbo
If news came out that TC wanted and endorsed all these signings, would you be bashing him too?
Absolutely! That dinosaur of a head coach is the first cut the Giants must make to get back on the winning track. TC, and his coaching staff, must go!

Guest Lockhart
If news came out that TC wanted and endorsed all these signings, would you be bashing him too?

Fact is Coughlin hasn't. being a good company man he will probably praise them somewhat in the future but his current silence speaks volumes for his opinion on these signings of "has-beens" and "never weres".

Of corse its a blessing....He will be good for maybe a year then self destruct just like he did in SF / Phi....How long to you hear him bashing Bledsoso? He thought Andy Reed was tough to deal with...Bill is one of the bigest dicks in the NFL....Were do you think Tom learned it from :LMAO:

are you kidding? Terrel Owens had like 6 good seasons in San Francisco.

dallas gets rid of a headache and picks up a migrane.Fuck'em.Now all their fans can cheer for the scumbag who desacrated thier "precious" star not to long ago.He's proved that having athelitic ability doesn't mean shit when you're a pretentious,ego whore,piece of shit!! :puke:

dallas gets rid of a headache and picks up a migrane.Fuck'em.Now all their fans can cheer for the scumbag who desacrated thier "precious" star not to long ago.He's proved that having athelitic ability doesn't mean shit when you're a pretentious,ego whore,piece of shit!! :puke:

he has 716 career receptions for over 10,000 yards and 100 TDs. Wtf are you smoking?

are you kidding? Terrel Owens had like 6 good seasons in San Francisco.

Last I looked He wasnt always good in SF and when he was good it was because he wasnt the center of attention, Rice and Young were running the show...After those two cats left is when he started with the "star gazing" and QB bashing...He was alway a head case...Remember when he started crying during the play-off game.."there's no crying in Football"

One thing Bledsoe does not have, is a dead arm. He has very little athletic ability and a slow release, but he's still got a cannon. Mark Brunell has got a dead arm.

'Slow Release' = Dead arm. IMO of course.

Cowboys don't worry me, Redskins do!

he has 716 career receptions for over 10,000 yards and 100 TDs.

...great numbers.It did wonders for the eagles.I'm not denying his talent,but unless you've been living in a cave,you know that this jerk needs to put his ego in check,being that this is a team sport and all.......

...great numbers.It did wonders for the eagles.I'm not denying his talent,but unless you've been living in a cave,you know that this jerk needs to put his ego in check,being that this is a team sport and all.......

This is the new NFL....each star is his own franchise. T.O. just has 'it' worse than let's say Mike Vick, Ray Lewis, etc..

All of those guys I've mentioned put themselves FIRST before any team effort. It's just that Terrell is out of control with it.