SportsWrath

How to capture video from the intrenet.

peeps

There is a recap of the Superbowl on nfl.com. another post here called (can never get tired of it) was linked to it by the prince dude. after a little google searching..........I found a program called (Snagit 8) at downloads.com. after about 1 hr of installing the software........I now have a AVI video on my desktop to watch anytime I want to. It's a 30 day free trial so..get them vids while you can or purchase it. the only problem I ran into was I had no sound at first. but in xp go into control panel in the auido devices and fix it. I practiced a few times with small sized video's just to get the hang of it. I know there are some of you who want some video somewhere you just can't download. this will do the trick. if you need help let me know. good day Giants fans.

P.S.......sorry I spelled Internet wrong in the heading.

do you use Fire Fox ? if so install this addon

Downloadhelper

https://addons.mozilla.or.../en-US/...efox/addon/3006

just click the arrow to the right of it a file will show up ms.wmv

click that file and choose where you want to d/l it ( I just save it to the Docs folder )

you will need the file to play through then you can save it.

do you use Fire Fox ? if so install this addon

Downloadhelper

https://addons.mozilla.or.../en-US/...efox/addon/3006

just click the arrow to the right of it a file will show up ms.wmv

click that file and choose where you want to d/l it ( I just save it to the Docs folder )

you will need the file to play through then you can save it.

The link doesn't work

How do you download the movies or youtubes and actually be able to use them in a video editor? It downloads as an FLV and that file doesnt open in any editors. I know it can be done, I've seen people edit others videos to poke fucn at them and such. I just dont know to download stuff and change the file format. Any ideas?

How do you download the movies or youtubes and actually be able to use them in a video editor? It downloads as an FLV and that file doesnt open in any editors. I know it can be done, I've seen people edit others videos to poke fucn at them and such. I just dont know to download stuff and change the file format. Any ideas?

I personally use a free version called "Tube Finder - Free FLV Converter" by Koyote....works like a champ and converts .flv files fast.

However, if you just google "free flv converter", you'll find dozens....or go to www.download.com and search for flv converters and they'll rate them for you before downloading them.

I personally use a free version called "Tube Finder - Free FLV Converter" by Koyote....works like a champ and converts .flv files fast.

However, if you just google "free flv converter", you'll find dozens....or go to www.download.com and search for flv converters and they'll rate them for you before downloading them.

Ok I downloaded a program that converts the flv file into WMV file(I believe) but still no dice. I cant open them in windows movie maker or adobe premier. Any other thoughts?

did you try the super c program? try to convert the wmv to avi, using the xvid encoder and see what happens. I had trouble downloading the program. I can send you a link to download it directly from rapidshare. You will of course have to download as a free user but the file is small.

http://rapidshare.com/files/94993393/SUPER_C_build_25.rar