SportsWrath

Congrats Cowboys.

Virginia Giant

You had an outstanding regular season.

LOL, I have been having this discussion with a few boyz fans since it ended. I told them after the first two defeats, win it when it counts. Dont expect it just because of a great REG season. :rolleyes:

lots of mental errors and penalties- i think parcells may have reigned them in a bit more. he definitely would have done something about that awful center.

Last year Parcells would actually switch centers when he wanted to

go into the shotgun formation.

true, just talking about that game though.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance on the second half cause I was forced to watch on gamecast. But it seemed Dallas kinda went away from running Barber like they did in the first half. Or hell maybe the Gmen made adjustments. But I think Parcells would have stuck to the run more.

But bottom line Romo has to be more poised.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance on the second half cause I was forced to watch on gamecast. But it seemed Dallas kinda went away from running Barber like they did in the first half. Or hell maybe the Gmen made adjustments. But I think Parcells would have stuck to the run more.

But bottom line Romo has to be more poised.

They weren't as successful in the second half running. They tried early on but Barber was stuffed or gained a few years. Their offensive line was tired. It showed in the 4th quarter.

According to Howard Cross during the second half they were keying on the Broke Back linemen in that they were obviously leaning forward like road graders when it was a run (especially Flozell and that rookie false starter of a RT who was never called). Cross and Banks kept talking about on the radio feed in the first half. I think someone must have relayed the information in the locker room. Banks in game analysis is way better than anything you hear on the networks short of Simms.

According to Howard Cross during the second half they were keying on the Broke Back linemen in that they were obviously leaning forward like road graders when it was a run (especially Flozell and that rookie false starter of a RT who was never called). Cross and Banks kept talking about on the radio feed in the first half. I think someone must have relayed the information in the locker room. Banks in game analysis is way better than anything you hear on the networks short of Simms.

I think the Cowboys out smarted themselves in this game. They started

Barber who is their closer and I believe tired out there offensive line who

aren't used to long drives like that, 20 plays etc, etc. This is why I believe

our defensive line was getting so much pressure in the 4th quarter, those

'road graders" were getting tired.