SportsWrath

WHAT WAS CONFIRMED BY NY vs. NE

BadEgg

I can't believe Egg/Italian Dog (same poster) got the balls to come back here AFTER all they said about the "Giants chances". Egg you for one should STFU while you're so called 'ahead'. Your team LOST dog errr Egg....Lost!!!! Typical Cowboy fan though. With that "Oh they beat the Cowboys but do you seriously think they have a chance vs the_________?" How crazy is that? You made so many false statements in plenty of threads...and as you can see I'll bring those Eggy statements right to the forefront for all to laugh at. So consider quitting while you're so called ahead...because you've shot your 'load' already and there's plenty of stupid 'semen' all around.

Eggy remember this the ONLY fact is that you don't know S-H-I-T about football. <_<:P

Like I said, they can't get through two of three.

You seriously don't think they have a shot in GB? Do you?

Smelly Bad Egg, the only shot I want to hear about is the gun shot you put thru your head. Then you will be gone forever and this message board is improved. :furious:

BOTTOM LINE: The Giants do not have the defensive backfield to compete with the top tier offenses.

This is illustrated best by the two Dallas losses as well as the NE loss. And, to some extent, the GB loss as well. What this means is that the Giants, while competitive, will most likely not be able to defeat a healthy:

1) Dallas team

2) Greenbay team

3) Seattle team

And they certainly will not be able to win consecutive games againts any two of these teams, provided they are fortunate enough to survive an underrated TB team (which is a big if) and win the following week in Dallas or GB should the Skins upset the Seahawks. All of the teams above have the weapons to mitigate any pass rush the Giants may muster and, with the exception of maybe Seattle, have the ability to run the ball.

Despite this, it was a decent run by the Gmen... :clap:

Keep it comin eggdog. I think you've actually been bringing us good luck all year.