SportsWrath

Fuck trading for a pitcher...just sign the big fella

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

We don't need his presence or his bat.

Although it would be intresting to see just how much people can hate the Yankees. They'll act like animals.

We do need his bat, he is still the best hitter in baseball and I get wet every time I think about Bonds sandwiched between Jeter and The Rod. Sign Bonds, trade Matsui for a pitcher and sign a first baseman to split time with Giambi. This way we keep all of our pitching prospect, gain a pitcher by trading Matsui and our line up becomes the best in baseball, hands down.

Damon

Jeter

Bonds

The Rod

Abreu

Posada

Giambi

Cano

Melky

Im dripping

Will Hank give him 4 weeks off for jury duty? (duty being convincing a jury he's innocent). I mean we all saw how ;) tough he was on Arod....

Im sure he will....bring in the big fella!!!!! Guy had a 56 VORP in like 450 plate appearances last season....he would be beyond a monster in yankee stadium batting in front of the rod and behind jeter. I want him on the yankees next season so bad.

We do need his bat, he is still the best hitter in baseball and I get wet every time I think about Bonds sandwiched between Jeter and The Rod. Sign Bonds, trade Matsui for a pitcher and sign a first baseman to split time with Giambi. This way we keep all of our pitching prospect, gain a pitcher by trading Matsui and our line up becomes the best in baseball, hands down.

Damon

Jeter

Bonds

The Rod

Abreu

Posada

Giambi

Cano

Melky

Im dripping

:LMAO: