SportsWrath

The Plaxico plan!

osi724dasack

Never said they were, and they didn't need to be. Our Oline couldn't hold off the pass rush long enough for Plax to get open deep. His longest reception was 11 yards. Their secondary only needed to keep our receivers covered for a few seconds. Eli's tendacy to keep backpedalling instead of escaping the pocket didn't help either.

Their Oline, on the other hand, is great. They nullified our pass rush and allowed the time needed for their receivers to get open and Romo to find them.

And, if we did get pressure, Romo simply escaped the rush towards one of the sidelines. Unfortunately, Tuck, Strahan, and Umenyiora can only rush upfield. They have no pursuit left and right. Our pass rush was pathetic against the Cowboys.

And, if we did get pressure, Romo simply escaped the rush towards one of the sidelines. Unfortunately, Tuck, Strahan, and Umenyiora can only rush upfield. They have no pursuit left and right. Our pass rush was pathetic against the Cowboys.

Again I credit the Oline for that. If pressure got through they sealed the right side and gave Romo somewhere to run. Notice he always escaped to the same place? I'm sure they've trained for it. They're a very impressive group, probably 2nd best in the NFL just behind New England's Oline.

...And the rest have way more yards and receptions. I did look at the stats, ace. Burress is as inconsistent as they get. Add in dropped balls, and the fact that Burress will barely break 60 receptions again and I don't see how you could ever think he's making the pro bowl.

Being on course for 15 TDs is why I think so, Ace, not that it was my statement. Half of the guys you listed won't break double figures. Receptions don't get you Pro Bowl votes, ask Mike Furrey.

Being on course for 15 TDs is why I think so, Ace, not that it was my statement. Half of the guys you listed won't break double figures. Receptions don't get you Pro Bowl votes, ask Mike Furrey.

Burress isn't going to break 1000 yards, nor will he come close to 70 receptions. You have to be the total package, homeboy.