SportsWrath

WHy is everyone so pissed off

Lughead

Come on now what was this game ????????

It was the first game back from a Bye week.

we all Knew it was coming . It was to be expected deep down you knew.

We have won what, maybe 3 games after the Bye week Since the bye week was instated.

anyway I am already on to next week and hope Dallas will start to slide. as long as we have less L's after week 17 than they do ,we can have home field. (well depending on what GB does)

We're not winning the division. If we make the playoffs as a wild card and have no bye that will help the Giants more than hurt them.

The sad thing is you're probably right.

And the Giants always let down at home in big games.

I'm only pissed about the fact that we were in position to win this game and shot ourselves in the foot.

But by no means do I believe our season is over.

yeah we had 2 more td's that got called back . We did well in the first half only had 1 penalty then after the half it was like we were a different team. I also noticed the OL had trouble today I will have to go back and watch the whole game again I was interrupted threw most of it.

I'm only pissed about the fact that we were in position to win this game and shot ourselves in the foot.

I still believe we lost to the better team.

What we really lack if a big time playmaker on offense. Besides Plax's opening night game and long Atlanta touchdown, he hasn't been a factor on deep plays.

Someone we can stretch the field with. I'd love Moss to be that guy, but he wont cut it.

I still believe we lost to the better team.

What we really lack if a big time playmaker on offense. Besides Plax's opening night game and long Atlanta touchdown, he hasn't been a factor on deep plays.

Someone we can stretch the field with. I'd love Moss to be that guy, but he wont cut it.

I completely agree.

I think Steve Smith would've helped us win. Only 7 catches for little yards between Toomer and Plax.

I completely agree.

I think Steve Smith would've helped us win. Only 7 catches for little yards between Toomer and Plax.

Gilbride's idiocy that I heard about heading into the year was magnified today. All he did was sent Plax on fly patterns and post patterns. That's the reason for the no show.

Gilbride's idiocy that I heard about heading into the year was magnified today. All he did was sent Plax on fly patterns and post patterns. That's the reason for the no show.

When he catches the ball he gets no yards after catch, he just immediately goes down

for the most part.

The only thing that I have to add to this is that ESPN stays on constantly in my store and now I have to listen to the Cowgirl nutlicking all fuckin week. :brooding:

This is a good reminder to all the people who are younger than 30 who may not have lived the Giants SB experience (at least in a winning way). To have all that happen and go to the big game takes so many stars to line up in the right order; injuries, plays, schedule, big-game players, etc. All of that makesf or a magical season and it's so uncommon.

You need to be good and have some luck. I often think that I'm lucky to have been alive to live that experience twice. In an era when we had Tuna, LT, Phil and co., it was magical to know that we might just do something great at any time.

Now I often feel as though, we're lucky when we do something really good. I just don't see that mentality with Dallas, INdy, or the Pats.

Thank goodness I lived it already, since I may live to be an old man and never be in the think of that again.

I hope everyone in our fanbase gets to live it at least once, but there was a time when our stadium rocked and the energy was kinetic. Yesterday there was no "red out" and I don't recall the stadium noise being any great factor. Too bad, it used to be a place where more people were going crazy than less, now it seems to be flipped.

Someone cue the fat guy with full body paint and no shirt in late December; that son-of-a-bitch is a fan to be admired!