SportsWrath

Okay, all kidding aside...

mickeef2

Tell my why does Red Sox nation want everyone to be happy for them?

In my experience, it's usually a Red Sox fan that starts shit with the Yankee fans. Do they feel that inferior to the Yankees that they have to start shit all the time? It's like a child constantly looking for approval from very demanding parents.

In my experience, it's usually a Red Sox fan that starts shit with the Yankee fans. Do they feel that inferior to the Yankees that they have to start shit all the time? It's like a child constantly looking for approval from very demanding parents.

Yup, Red Sox fans invented the 1918 chant, "Who's your daddy?", and the "Got Rings" shirts. Face it- you guys like to dish it out, but whine like bitches when it comes back your way. Don't worry- only 4 1/2 more months of the offseason to go. Time to man-up, pussies.

No, they didn't ever talk shit. They were always humble winners.

This thread is humble?

Pedro said we were his daddy.

Yankee fans should not be proud that their team has more championships than anyone else and the next highest is 9?

Yup, Red Sox fans invented the 1918 chant, "Who's your daddy?", and the "Got Rings" shirts. Face it- you guys like to dish it out, but whine like bitches when it comes back your way. Don't worry- only 4 1/2 more months of the offseason to go. Time to man-up, pussies.

What would you know about manning up? You have to have a penis to tell someone to man up.

Hey Keefy, why do you start shit here? This is predominantly a New York sports board, so take your pansy ass Red Sox cock party elsewhere,...where ever the other Red Sox fan went to,...your boy Motes. Nobody here cares about your joy so fuck off.

How about the "Yankees suck" chant (after the fucking Patriots won the SB)? Or calling black players ni***rs in this century?

Not for nothing, nj, but now you're completely clouding the issue. Someone made the point that Red Sox fans have always been the instigators in the Yankee/Red Sox rivalry, and I gave you examples of how Yankee fans, and even their organization, have instigated plenty. But I never said Red Sox fans are completely innocent.