SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS 11/6

jerseygiantfan

Those rankings are very fair. I know there are going to be a ranking or two that is going to put the Lions in front of us. That is when I will start to bitch.

I have us losing to the Lions on my schedule, not because I think theyre better, but we aint goin 8-0 to finish the season and we are infamous for losing games we should win. But it looks like that may be changing this yr.

I guarantee they win that game against the Lions. I know you say we will win next week. I still think Dallas wins that game. We can't win them all and they are a really good team. I think it is going to be close and more of a defensive struggle than the last game. It wouldn't surprise me that we will see them in the playoffs again. I also can see us going to Green Bay and revenging a loss that should have never happened. We should have beat them handily, if it wasn't for Shockey's stone hands and a few dumb penalties.

I guarantee they win that game against the Lions. I know you say we will win next week. I still think Dallas wins that game. We can't win them all and they are a really good team. I think it is going to be close and more of a defensive struggle than the last game. It wouldn't surprise me that we will see them in the playoffs again. I also can see us going to Green Bay and revenging a loss that should have never happened. We should have beat them handily, if it wasn't for Shockey's stone hands and a few dumb penalties.

True, we should have never lost to GB, but you gotta admire Favre and that D. With no run game they're doin it. But I firmly believe we will beat Dallas. And I will be here to eat crow if we dont, but I believe we will. Dallas is good, but not as good as everyone thinks. GB's D is better than Dallas' and ours is definatley better.

Hopefully the Giants aren't going to pull another 2006:

The Giants fashioned their six-game win streak against opponents with a combined record of 13-36. Now it gets more difficult. Their second-half opponents have a combined mark of 40-25, starting with Sunday's showdown against the Cowboys.

The Giants in the next few games will be shown to be either for real or pretenders again (hoping for the later of course).