SportsWrath

All of the A-Rod talk has got me thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

There isnt a player Id go after harder than Bonds this offseason if Im Yankee brass. He instantly fills the offensive production left vacant by a-rod leaving. in fact, bonds is a better hitter than a-rod..actually he's the best hitter in baseball...still.

you move Godzirra to first base and trade giambi back to oakland for a bag of balls.

There isnt a player Id go after harder than Bonds this offseason if Im Yankee brass. He instantly fills the offensive production left vacant by a-rod leaving. in fact, bonds is a better hitter than a-rod..actually he's the best hitter in baseball...still.

you move Godzirra to first base and trade giambi back to oakland for a bag of balls.

neither of those statements are true. but, he would love the friendly right field porch and the stacked lineup. i'd say he'd give you 30-35 hr's in 90 games.

manny ramirez is the best pure hitter in baseball now.

neither of those statements are true. but, he would love the friendly right field porch and the stacked lineup. i'd say he'd give you 30-35 hr's in 90 games.

manny ramirez is the best pure hitter in baseball now.

He would DH for the yankees so I dont see why he'd only play 90 games, he would never play the field; I believe he'd play 130 games and hit around 40-50 home runs. Also, I disagree that Manny is a better hitter than Barry.

He would DH for the yankees so I dont see why he'd only play 90 games, he would never play the field; I believe he'd play 130 games and hit around 40-50 home runs. Also, I disagree that Manny is a better hitter than Barry.

he's 43, ditto. manny is what barry was at 37. never swings at a bad pitch. barry still has the eye but doesn't always get around on the ones he likes.