SportsWrath

Hey Fellas!

mickeef2

Yeah, 'cause you're not supposed to say anything at all to the fans of your biggest rival when your team wins the championship. What would you care anyway, douchebag?

Honestly I don't care. I find the Boston-NYY rivalry to be pretty funny. But being a douchebag my opinion doesn't matter to you so why are you even talking to me?

Thanks Nem. All these championships are starting to get a little boring, though. Think you guys could try putting up a fight next year? :P:D

LOL...ALL these championships. :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, enjoy it while ya can. <_<

Oh, congrats if I havent told you already.

The problem with termite head is that he comes acros as a humorless, inflexible to prove he's powerful, frustrated because he's flaccid, incredibly unhappy in his personal failures, nasty guy without a reflection that can only prove he exists by antagonizing others which is why no one can ever get passed what trash he is and congratulate him for what a team whose players would never give him the time of day did.

He needs to ask himself; What's the point of interacting with others when you live on planet asshole?

I wish I didn't have to live my miserable life. I wish I could be a middle-aged, single, bitter-about-the-continued-underachievement-of-my-baseball-team dude who angrily rants on a daily basis about the supposed angry rants of another guy on a message board. Then I would be much more content with my life.

I wish I didn't have to live my miserable life.

But you do

I wish I could be a middle-aged

But you are

single

I know in the trailer town you grew up in this is a real put down but i grew up in an area with hot and cold running water and indoor bathrooms. Being single isnt a problem when the girls you date arent all pregnant at 15 like in yer neck 'o tha wuds.

bitter-about-the-continued-underachievement-of-my-baseball-team dude who angrily rants on a daily basis about the supposed angry rants of another guy on a message board. Then I would be much more content with my life.

This isnt about sports, i dont think you are a decent person. You havent got any honor or sense of fun or fairplay. you come across like someone who is so unhappy about their life that they commit acts of sadism here to make themselves feel anything at all. Thats why no one even gets angry at you for your taunting, it's because you have made yourself an untouchable.

I am a better person than you in every respect that youre even lucky I respond to you. As far as I am concerned you are non human;more like some kind of disgusting insect.

It is endlesly amusing to see you grasp on the physical, demonstrating your low origins and superficial fears; fears about aging, fears about looks (like you ever had any) and fears about loneliness. With regards to me, you get a lot of things wrong which i have no wish to correct because I think you are probably capable of some ghetto level crime.

It is frighteneing to think someone as immature and degenerate as you is around children. I do not want to think of the lasting scars you are leaving on them with your sleazy approach to everything.

Don't anybody remind Mongo that he stole his screen name from a guy who was famous for snapping on people on the internet. Just let him keep babbling on like the hypocritical, self-righteous whiner he is.

:LMAO:

Sounds to me like he touched a nerve, eh?