SportsWrath

Oh great here come the Browns fans........

RUDIJOHNSON

Who's the Browns starting QB, Dilfer? :LMAO:

The Eagles message board is so swamped with every idiot in the Philly

area who thinks they know what they're talking about, that you can't

even get on. It's all just hundreds of the same "we need Javon Walker"

and "OFFICIAL Who the Eagles need thread". :TD:

Who's the Browns starting QB, Dilfer? :LMAO:

The Eagles message board is so swamped with every idiot in the Philly

area who thinks they know what they're talking about, that you can't

even get on. It's all just hundreds of the same "we need Javon Walker"

and "OFFICIAL Who the Eagles need thread". :TD:

Charlie Frye, I think.......He blows and so do the Clowns...I might have to check out the Iggles board today..........

Don't bother, unless you like reading:

Heard that Philly might take Santonio Holmes in the draft.........Guy has alot of heart and wants the ball every time.....Went to an OSU function and he spoke.........Intelligent family man..... :TU: I recognize alot of posters over there from the Giants m-boards.........Guys get serious over at that joint.....

Heard that Philly might take Santonio Holmes in the draft.........Guy has alot of heart and wants the ball every time.....Went to an OSU function and he spoke.........Intelligent family man..... :TU: I recognize alot of posters over there from the Giants m-boards.........Guys get serious over at that joint.....

Actually the TATE section is the biggest collection of retards I've ever come across.

When you say "family man" do you mean that he has a family? I really don't understand the point of having a wife and kids at the age of 22 like some athletes have.

When you say "family man" do you mean that he has a family? I really don't understand the point of having a wife and kids at the age of 22 like some athletes have.

Shoot, that's what's normal nowadays. Having multiple kids BEFORE you're 21.