SportsWrath

Last nights game

boohyah

LOL about Tynes, I agree. That man stinks, why the hell did we keep him?

because, unfortunately, we cut our 85% field goal kicker(kicking in one of the toughest stadiums to kick in, mind you) because he missed a few long ass field goals to win a game in Seattle a couple years back.

I miss Jay Feely.

The way I look at the Ward situation over Jacobs is simply if it ain't broke don't fix it, much like the Brady/Bledsoe situation up in New England where Bledsoe didn't get his job back after he recovered from injury. I do not compare Ward to Tom Brady, I'm just bringing up the situation.

1200 yards and a 4.0-4.5 yards per carry is quite impressive no matter how you cut it. 80 yards a game for Ward and 40 for Jacobs could be just what the doctor ordered. Ward gets the yards early in the game and at the end when t he defense is tired the Giants POUND Jacobs down their throats. I was thinking the other night how nice it would have been in the 4th quarter to have had Jacobs run on that tired defense. Ward does not have to be a game breaker, especially if he continues to have positive yards that burn clock. Sometimes the defenses best friend is a methodical run game that keeps them off the field.

Its impressive, just not like it used to be. There are scrubs out there getting 1000 yds a season. I guess Im just used to (oh no, here it comes) Tiki rackin up 1600+ yds like it was nothing, I want that dominating run game back. That, I believe, is hampering our pass attack. I dont think people are fearing Ward.

2 Tynes :brooding:

The man left 4 points on the field If we lose out of the playoffs or lose a playoff game because of Tynes I think the Giants FO should sell us tickets pay us and tie Tynes spread eagle against the goal poast and we can all line upthrow a football at his nuts untill the football goes flat.

That's all was thinking after the fucker missed two easy kicks. He's gonna cost us a game (or maybe two) this season.