SportsWrath

Hey Tiki.........I Got a Message For You

Guest StrahansGap

He is a media whore

the_real_official_motto.jpeg

yeah and what gets me is the guys that defend him like he was a god . he only had 3 good years. granted everything was ok untill half way threw last year's season , a couple out burst from him but they were taken care of and now this friggin 8 month mess. makes you feel like you are on the NFL farm and you are ankle deep in tiki's bullshit.

yeah and what gets me is the guys that defend him like he was a god . he only had 3 good years. granted everything was ok untill half way threw last year's season , a couple out burst from him but they were taken care of and now this friggin 8 month mess. makes you feel like you are on the NFL farm and you are ankle deep in tiki's bullshit.

This is what baffles me the most. You know we were all on his jock before the retiremnet announcement. Thats what gets me the most in this.

Guest StrahansGap

I wasn't on his jock when he was playing either. He was an attention whore who happened to be a good RB....NOT the other way around! If he had any balls he would have slapped that selfish bitch wife of his who was probably the catalyst for his retirement....and strapped on the pads for one more year.

Oh, boo hoo...I don't like my coach. Guess what Tiki, I don't like my fucking boss either....but I still go to work and do what is asked of me. So again Tiki..........STFU!!!

I wasn't on his jock when he was playing either. He was an attention whore who happened to be a good RB....NOT the other way around! If he had any balls he would have slapped that selfish bitch wife of his who was probably the catalyst for his retirement....and strapped on the pads for one more year.

Oh, boo hoo...I don't like my coach. Guess what Tiki, I don't like my fucking boss either....but I still go to work and do what is asked of me. So again Tiki..........STFU!!!

Is your boss capable of doing the same type work that you do? Let's not forget that Toxic Tom played his college football at Syracuse U. but wasn't good enough to be drafted by any pro team. In those days there were far more picks in the draft and Toxic wasn't even considered for one of them. Tiki, on the other hand, was drafted high in a period of much fewer picks, played very well and was a star. Comparing the two is akin to comparing dog shit (Coughlin) to caviar (Tiki).

If you don't want to keep defending yourself I would take gaps advice too.

Lug, am I annoying you? If so, I apologize, I never meant this to be a me against the rest of my fellow fans type of thing. I dont see what Im doing as DEFENDING myself, but if it was, I wouldnt shut the FUCK up. Maybe stop talking about the subject, but this boy aint shuttin the fuck up for anyone.

Lug, am I annoying you? If so, I apologize, I never meant this to be a me against the rest of my fellow fans type of thing. I dont see what Im doing as DEFENDING myself, but if it was, I wouldnt shut the FUCK up. Maybe stop talking about the subject, but this boy aint shuttin the fuck up for anyone.

Lub is not annoyed he just finds it funny that in a recent topic on Tiki you said you didn't want to get into this again, then got into it again....then another topic starts. I certainly didn't mean the FUCK part of it but right now it is a you versus the rest. And that does NOT mean that you are wrong or your opinion is stupid, but you have been DEFENDING your point of view. I just thought it was funny that you didn't want to get into the topic in the last Tiki topic, got into it, then came in here and started up again....so I offered some advice. I knew as I was offering I should add the "minus the fuck part" but was lazy :(

Lub is not annoyed he just finds it funny that in a recent topic on Tiki you said you didn't want to get into this again, then got into it again....then another topic starts. I certainly didn't mean the FUCK part of it but right now it is a you versus the rest. And that does NOT mean that you are wrong or your opinion is stupid, but you have been DEFENDING your point of view. I just thought it was funny that you didn't want to get into the topic in the last Tiki topic, got into it, then came in here and started up again....so I offered some advice. I knew as I was offering I should add the "minus the fuck part" but was lazy :(

Oh shit, I just realized it was you not Lughead that said that, my bad. Thanks for clarifying, I enjoy chatting with you as I do everyone, so I dont want this to be something that starts arguments.

Youre right, I said I didnt want to get into this again, and then started talking about it again.... :o:P