SportsWrath

Glavine

GorillaNJ

We cannot get upset with Glavine. He has pitched some nice games and he has a bad game. He is not the pitcher he once was. I am okay with this. I am NOT okay with the lineup. Why the fuck is Green back in there? Things have been going pretty well with Milledge. What he had a bad night last night. He went up against one of the best pitchers in the league. Delgado looks lost and the lineup looks lost tonight. I swear Peavy must be again pitching tonight. Sorry about my language.

We cannot get upset with Glavine. He has pitched some nice games and he has a bad game. He is not the pitcher he once was. I am okay with this. I am NOT okay with the lineup. Why the fuck is Green back in there? Things have been going pretty well with Milledge. What he had a bad night last night. He went up against one of the best pitchers in the league. Delgado looks lost and the lineup looks lost tonight. I swear Peavy must be again pitching tonight. Sorry about my language.

I have no problem with Willie stickin with the guys and letting them ride out there slumps. Delgado cooled off because of his missed time. He was swinging pretty good before that, so he'll get it back. I just hope it comes soon, cuz Shea is gettin a little hornery. I think Willie should have played the match up with Green vs Peavy last night and Milledge tonight, but it looks like those guys are pretty much gonna share time the rest of the way. I have no problem with that. Green had a big hit in that 6th.

Glavine is going to get destroyed tonight in that fucking bandbox stadium. His soft junk pitches are going to get smacked out of that stadium all night.....

Hopefully the Mets bats can carry them through it, they will need to score at least 8 runs to get the win.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I do not want to see him get the ball Game 3 of a playoff series

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I'm actually worried about him playing the Phillies tonight in a hitters ballpark :brooding: