SportsWrath

how bad is that McDonalds commercial?

jranieli

"I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all""I'm into nuggets y'all"

I really cannot take it anymore. I saw it already 10 times and it gets more annoying every time. I don't even know if they are saying yo or all. I don't care either. Horrible

As long as we continue to let places like McDonalds and other fast food shitholes exist we will be a nation of overweight people and continue to have children who are obese at the age of 10 and have bigger tits than Pam Anderson at 12(I am talking about the boys).

COmmercial sucks and each time I watch it I am hoping a truck comes blasting by and levels those two dipshits

• 2 weeks later...
As long as we continue to let places like McDonalds and other fast food shitholes exist we will be a nation of overweight people and continue to have children who are obese at the age of 10 and have bigger tits than Pam Anderson at 12(I am talking about the boys).

COmmercial sucks and each time I watch it I am hoping a truck comes blasting by and levels those two dipshits

Do you ever put your soap box away? :)

My guess is you are overweight and eat lots of fastfood?

Pardon me for answering the question honestly, dipshit.

I hardly think my comment required you to resort to name calling but I guess some skin is thicker than others. It is you who has been proven to be the dipshit in this case. Internet fighting is your specialty so far be from me to engage you in one. I will bow out and let you have your victory unchallenged. But just so you know I wasn't picking a fight, hence the smiley.

I enjoy your comediec "sports" related posts and look forward to more in the future. Sometimes you even sound like you know what you are talking about. Almost.

Wrong on both guesses but it really doesn't matter.

I hardly think my comment required you to resort to name calling but I guess some skin is thicker than others. It is you who has been proven to be the dipshit in this case. Internet fighting is your specialty so far be from me to engage you in one. I will bow out and let you have your victory unchallenged. But just so you know I wasn't picking a fight, hence the smiley.

I enjoy your comediec "sports" related posts and look forward to more in the future. Sometimes you even sound like you know what you are talking about. Almost.

Wrong on both guesses but it really doesn't matter.

First off, I do not argue with people on the internet or have internet "fights" I think you have me confused with someone else, too much smoke clouding the brain? Second of all, I have forgotten more about sports then you will ever know. I am glad my "comediec" comments make you laugh, whatever that is. I can guarantee that with the utmost confidence.

First off, I do not argue with people on the internet or have internet "fights" I think you have me confused with someone else, too much smoke clouding the brain? Second of all, I have forgotten more about sports then you will ever know. I am glad my "comediec" comments make you laugh, whatever that is. I can guarantee that with the utmost confidence.

No of couse not. Not you! You don't argue or fight with anyone on the internet do you? My mistake.

Calling names and making ridiculous assumptions is not arguing or fighting. Actually it's trying to avoid it. Right? I seem to remember things differently. Sports nonsense is not the only thing you forget it seems.

Let's act like we never had this conversation. We'll both be better for it.

No of couse not. Not you! You don't argue or fight with anyone on the internet do you? My mistake.

Calling names and making ridiculous assumptions is not arguing or fighting. Actually it's trying to avoid it. Right? I seem to remember things differently. Sports nonsense is not the only thing you forget it seems.

Let's act like we never had this conversation. We'll both be better for it.

Whenever you would like to challenge my forgetfullness about "sports nonsense" I will be open to debate at any time.

As for calling names and making assumptions, I hardly call the word "dipshit" a bad name or even something remotely offensive or even provoking for that matter. On the other hand, if I were to interject into a thread, with a poster whom I hardly if ever have ANY dialogue with and ask them about a "soap box", well that would constitute tryin to pick an arguement with someone.

I have never argued with you, nor even spoken to you. Quite frankly I could care less about you. If you want to see some arguing and name calling, go to the Giants section and read the nonsense that goes on over there in terms of that. You will see I am right in the middle of the debates, but name calling and arguing? You will see that I am nowhere near that nonsense.

Whenever you would like to challenge my forgetfullness about "sports nonsense" I will be open to debate at any time.

As for calling names and making assumptions, I hardly call the word "dipshit" a bad name or even something remotely offensive or even provoking for that matter. On the other hand, if I were to interject into a thread, with a poster whom I hardly if ever have ANY dialogue with and ask them about a "soap box", well that would constitute tryin to pick an arguement with someone.

I have never argued with you, nor even spoken to you. Quite frankly I could care less about you. If you want to see some arguing and name calling, go to the Giants section and read the nonsense that goes on over there in terms of that. You will see I am right in the middle of the debates, but name calling and arguing? You will see that I am nowhere near that nonsense.

Which is it, sports genius? Never or hardly?

"that was not my intent as I like 420 and enjoy conversing with him."

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=5220&hl=

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=3038&hl=

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=3358&hl=

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=5263&hl=

Plenty more too.

It wasn't arguments with me I was referring to. I usually am able to roll my eyes and groan when it comes to the way you sometimes handle yourself in this forum but a guy can only take so much whining, crying and protesting.

As far as "dipshit" goes, I really can't see anyone seeing that as a term of endearment. You do? And to call someone a dipshit because they asked if you ever put your soap box away in a PUBLIC forum is childish at best. I wasn't trying to pick an argument. I made a big mistake and thought you had a sense of humor. My apologies.

Which is it, sports genius? Never or hardly?

"that was not my intent as I like 420 and enjoy conversing with him."

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=5220&hl=

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=3038&hl=

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=3358&hl=

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=5263&hl=

Plenty more too.

It wasn't arguments with me I was referring to. I usually am able to roll my eyes and groan when it comes to the way you sometimes handle yourself in this forum but a guy can only take so much whining, crying and protesting.

As far as "dipshit" goes, I really can't see anyone seeing that as a term of endearment. You do? And to call someone a dipshit because they asked if you ever put your soap box away in a PUBLIC forum is childish at best. I wasn't trying to pick an argument. I made a big mistake and thought you had a sense of humor. My apologies.

fair enough... been a while I guess :confused:

Anyway I found the first one to be the most telling when a poster named carbo reffered to a reply to you as a "bitchslap" . Like I said never my intention nor will it ever be.

Thanks btw for the Wager/Sandman threads, that was great stuf.

BTW it is whining when a fan bitches about their team, or shall we just sit here and talk about all the good. WHat I find more pathetic is the poster that bitches about real life stuff on a MB.

Anyway I found the first one to be the most telling when a poster named carbo reffered to a reply to you as a "bitchslap" . Like I said never my intention nor will it ever be.

BTW it is whining when a fan bitches about their team, or shall we just sit here and talk about all the good. WHat I find more pathetic is the poster that bitches about real life stuff on a MB.

It is always real life, dude. At least it should be.

Like child obesity? :ph34r:

Like child obesity? :ph34r:

My mother in law in a 1-3rd grade art teacher. When a school has to buy a defibulator in the event of an emrgency and they need an adult size because kids are 200 pounds at 9 years old it is a real life problem. In all honesty its really sad.

My mother in law in a 1-3rd grade art teacher. When a school has to buy a defibulator in the event of an emrgency and they need an adult size because kids are 200 pounds at 9 years old it is a real life problem. In all honesty its really sad.

I agree with you on this real life problem we are bitching about on this MB.

My nephew is 11 and weighs 175. He just grew a few inches to 5'7 and seemed to slim done some but he's still to heavy for his age. I get mad at my sister all the time for it.

I agree with you on this real life problem we are bitching about on this MB.

My nephew is 11 and weighs 175. He just grew a few inches to 5'7 and seemed to slim done some but he's still to heavy for his age. I get mad at my sister all the time for it.

kids 5'7 at 11? My guess is he will be well over 6 feet tall by 15-16. SOmetimes they say its a good thing to be heavy young when they are tall like that because the body goes through torture when they hit the growth spurts. You guys probably have nothing to worry about with a kid that tall that young. 5 7 is big for 11. The real problem is the 7, 8, 9 year olds. Its sad, my neighbors son is like 200 pounds at 10 years old and is like maybe 5'2. Kid has no energy, its sad. I know it kills the father, but what do they do? Send a 10 year old boy to a weight loss center? I know they try and eat right, but you can only monitor so much.