SportsWrath

Cardinals @ Mets Series

Plax 4 Prez

Carlos Delgado is absolutely killing this team as much as men named Vaughn, Alomar, Cedeno, Burnitz, Bonilla, Coleman, etc. ever did.

WHen is enough enough with this guy and he gets multiple days off in a row to just clear his head?

Carlos Delgado is absolutely killing this team as much as men named Vaughn, Alomar, Cedeno, Burnitz, Bonilla, Coleman, etc. ever did.

WHen is enough enough with this guy and he gets multiple days off in a row to just clear his head?

Agreed.

Jose Valentin PWNS Isringhausen.

I beleive his problem is called a new born baby. He has been all screwed up since he had his baby, and I read articles with quotes from him saying that the baby keeps him up all night. I think that is definately affecting him.

I beleive his problem is called a new born baby. He has been all screwed up since he had his baby, and I read articles with quotes from him saying that the baby keeps him up all night. I think that is definately affecting him.

So lets say you are blessed with a child, would your boss care

if your child kept you up at night? That is total bullshit, people have children

all of the time. Face it, Delgado is a big pussy.

So lets say you are blessed with a child, would your boss care

if your child kept you up at night? That is total bullshit, people have children

all of the time. Face it, Delgado is a big pussy.

Yes I'm sure he would, but my job is more mental than physical, and I'm sure my production would dip a little. I don't think it's bullshit at all. I've seen guys in my office with new borns draggin ass for months after. Its a fact of life.

Yes I'm sure he would, but my job is more mental than physical, and I'm sure my production would dip a little. I don't think it's bullshit at all. I've seen guys in my office with new borns draggin ass for months after. Its a fact of life.

Yes, I'm sure they do drag ass, but I'm sure they are able

to do their tasks in a timely matter, Delgado hasn't. Baseball is pretty

mental also, I'm not sure what your trying to get at.

Yes, I'm sure they do drag ass, but I'm sure they are able

to do their tasks in a timely matter, Delgado hasn't. Baseball is pretty

mental also, I'm not sure what your trying to get at.

I'm just saying that I think his new born is having a major effect on his play this season. He just doesn't seem able to get in a groove. I'm sure thats not the only reason, but I think it's a big one.

Delgado makes 14 mil a year, if having a baby is affecting his play here is an idea. Sound proof your bedroom, hire a smoking hot nanny from Europe to take care of the kid at night, give her a room with cable, internet and an ipod and pay her a mere grand a week and provide room and board. Either do that or stop being a pussy.

I have an 8 month old, I have not slept a full night in almost a year. I am tired more than I am rested. I seem to get by and I do not make 14 mil a year, something tells me old Carlos should as well.