SportsWrath

How about....

smugiant2008

You guys are starting to sound like Met fans now. "How about two guys past their prime making way too much money for a #1 starter?" :rolleyes:

Number one my ass. Number 2 and a fraction?

But yah, what are the Yankees going to do? Rebuilding? God forbid, not with that payroll...and if A-rod does leave, that's so much extra money.

Damon and Mussina for Bueherle...... might take a little convincing but I'd like it

The White Sox are looking to dump salaries. Why would they take on two high priced, aging players for a good pitcher?

They would probably want young prospects in any deal they make with any team.

Number one my ass. Number 2 and a fraction?

But yah, what are the Yankees going to do? Rebuilding? God forbid, not with that payroll...and if A-rod does leave, that's so much extra money.

Eh, don't know if I'd go that far, either. He's probably more like a #3 for his career, but the point is he's the White Sox #1 starter right now.

You guys are starting to sound like Met fans now. "How about two guys past their prime making way too much money for a #1 starter?" :rolleyes:

Met fans when maybe Steve Philips was the GM and the possibility of picking up a Bplus player loomed large at all times. I would personally have no use for Buerhle whom I do not think is an ace or anywhere near that lights out starter.

Now you want to take about Zambrano and Oswalt, well thats a different story and names like Gomez and Pelfrey and Humber and Milledge would have to be brought up to begin a discussion like that.