SportsWrath

Everyone here is Giddy with delight...we are missing the

Guest Floyd The Barber

See that's what Im talking about, Biased, He ran over several LB's this year...Your just so blinded and biased that you cant see it...Shock had his best season this year / Plax had his best season this year / Eli had more TD's this year then any Giant QB in 10 - 20 years

You just get on guys and no matter how good they do all you do is bash them

I'll just do what you guys do and just keep repeating myself

Guest Floyd The Barber
If a meteor found the home of the author of this thread, I would lose no sleep.

Does every team have such a boisterous dolt?

the day would not be complete without a nice interjection from the hero of the stupid...

applaud !!! applaud !!!

Guest Floyd The Barber
I really dont think these fags are Giants fans...Nobody could hate there play off team this much

that play off team is something real Giant fans would like to forget about...being humliated at home is not a pleasureable memory to real fans...

that play off team is something real Giant fans would like to forget about...being humliated at home is not a pleasureable memory to real fans...

Yes but getting there for the first time in years is something to get "giddy" about..Lets not forget we did get there with our 2nd year future hall of fame QB Sir Eli Manning

The pride of the NY Giants didnt show up that day !! :furious:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Yes but getting there for the first time in years is something to get "giddy" about..Lets not forget we did get there with our 2nd year future hall of fame QB Sir Eli Manning

you can be content with a quick appearance and quick exit, but real fans arent...

you can be content with a quick appearance and quick exit, but real fans arent...

Im content because fags like you said we wouldnt even make the play offs...Most people thought we were a 500 club Not NFC east Champs with a Future hall of fame QB Sir Eli Manning

Guest Floyd The Barber
Im content because fags like you said we wouldnt even make the play offs...Most people thought we were a 500 club Not NFC east Champs with a Future hall of fame QB Sir Eli Manning

what does "what most people thought" have to do with reality ?? the reality of it was we were moving deeply into the playoffs in 2005 if we had a QB capable of playing sound error free football, with the supporting cast of stars we had...

obvisouly we did not...and our fait was sealed

Yeah, but running over a LB to be the first guy at the bar doesn't cut it. How about doing it on the field, while holding a football?? Shockey is too concerned about being on the society page, and not concerned enough about contributing to a winning cause.

Carbo is here? Damn. There goes the neighborhood.

slum_c2.jpg

Real fan? You are a real fool. You're absence of forthought is equal to your carelessness in your hypothesis'.

Fans like you make fans like me puke. I don't think you're one of the "I learned all about football from Madden" crowd, however you sound more like a frustrated guy who jumped on the band wagon when times for us were good.

Perhaps you negleted the other 20 years of the Giants legacy.

My advice for you and your 4 other sign ins is to do this: watch 212 this weekend starting on Friday at noon. They're going to have a day of the Giants and perhaps you can learn a little about the team and a lot about football.

Take two hours of programming and call back Monday morning. Perhaps then, you're football I.Q. will match your fervor for posting unconvincing nonsense.

Guest Nutty Sack

Now,now,now, listen here gentlemen. There is no need to get all emotionally charged up at one another.The Fab Four come in peace and enlightenment. These next few weeks are critical in the formation of the 2006 Giant season. Let's direct all our energies in seeing that the following is accomplished ;

1) Voluntary mini camp is attended by all roster players

2) We sign the best DT available of the free agents

3) We sign the best CB available of the free agents

4) identify draftees

Let's direct all our energies in seeing that the following is accomplished ;

1) Voluntary mini camp is attended by all roster players

2) We sign the best DT available of the free agents

3) We sign the best CB available of the free agents

4) identify draftees

I agree, but then again, I'm not the one who tries (in vain) to convince the fanbase that we should turn tail and run from our QB. The evidence and argument for it is unconvincing.

I agreee with your steps for the upcoming weeks and as long as that involves drafting a stud LB and maybe a late round safety, then I'm pleased.