SportsWrath

Everyone here is Giddy with delight...we are missing the

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

with a FA market as well as a 2006 draft class that is heavy with some nice LB/CB/DT talent, the areas in need of improvement in Giant Blue, we are missing the big picture here...

we have Ernie Accorsi calling the shots...

we need quality DT's, LB depth and DB's...

what we will get though, is probably RB's , WR's and special teamer project types...this guy is a complete fool when it comes to addressing priorities...do not get your hopes up

with a FA market as well as a 2006 draft class that is heavy with some nice LB/CB/DT talent, the areas in need of improvement in Giant Blue, we are missing the big picture here...

we have Ernie Accorsi calling the shots...

we need quality DT's, LB depth and DB's...

what we will get though, is probably RB's , WR's and special teamer project types...this guy is a complete fool when it comes to addressing priorities...do not get your hopes up

Please for once post some thing new....All you guys post is EA is dumb / Will J is fat / Eli cant throw / Shockey & Plax are head cases.

If you really want to be different post something new

Guest Floyd The Barber
Please for once post some thing new....All you guys post is EA is dumb / Will J is fat / Eli cant throw / Shockey & Plax are head cases.

If you really want to be different post something new

we dont want to be different...we are being honest, truthfull and un-biased...something you monkeys should learn from...

we dont want to be different...we are being honest, truthfull and un-biased...something you monkeys should learn from...

"Un-biased" :LMAO:

Eli could throw 5 TD's in a game and you would talk about the one he over threw to Plax. Will J gets a sack and you say....The QB triped. Plax has 200 yards in a game and you say he sucks/ Shock runs over a LB and you call him a bitch?

"Un-Biased" You guys are the most Biased people on this board :TU:

Guest Floyd The Barber
"Un-biased" :LMAO:

Eli could throw 5 TD's in a game and you would talk about the one he over threw to Plax. Will J gets a sack and you say....The QB triped. Plax has 200 yards in a game and you say he sucks/ Shock runs over a LB and you call him a bitch?

"Un-Biased" You guys are the most Biased people on this board :TU:

Shockey hasnt run over anyone since his rookie season...he avoids contact now-a-days...

its funny how people will let stats rule there thinking instead of logic.

You cant get every player you want and if you could everyone would do it So

you need to address prioritys and when you have your best 2 D players

stray and osi surrounded by B and C+ players you have to give those 2 great

players more of a chance to not get double teamed and maybe after 40 yrs

of watchin this game i dont have a clue but i would try to get the best DT i could

buy (fa) and know going into the season that my D line is going to create havoic

for the QB. One very good DT can change the whole dimension of this D.

To me its plain logic ! to hear stats about william joseph when he's in or not in

is stupid and if you look closely at those stats that "money" provided are not very

big differences. Stats can lie bacically. What i see on the field is our best 2

D players getting double teamed and if you had another A player at DT would

eliminate that and free up our DE's !!! now in combination with a few good secondary

players and a LB in the draft we are well on our way.

I know its too logical !! :confused:

Shockey hasnt run over anyone since his rookie season...he avoids contact now-a-days...

See that's what Im talking about, Biased, He ran over several LB's this year...Your just so blinded and biased that you cant see it...Shock had his best season this year / Plax had his best season this year / Eli had more TD's this year then any Giant QB in 10 - 20 years

You just get on guys and no matter how good they do all you do is bash them

Guest Carbo
See that's what Im talking about, Biased, He ran over several LB's this year...Your just so blinded and biased that you cant see it...Shock had his best season this year / Plax had his best season this year / Eli had more TD's this year then any Giant QB in 10 - 20 years

Yeah, but running over a LB to be the first guy at the bar doesn't cut it. How about doing it on the field, while holding a football?? Shockey is too concerned about being on the society page, and not concerned enough about contributing to a winning cause.

Yeah, but running over a LB to be the first guy at the bar doesn't cut it. How about doing it on the field, while holding a football?? Shockey is too concerned about being on the society page, and not concerned enough about contributing to a winning cause.

WoW great first post :TU: Wich one of the Fag 4 are you?

Guest Carbo
Bull shit you have had 3 posts and they are they same words and sayings of the fag 4
And I've made more sense already than you have with your 1,500 posts of Homer drivel.

Guest Floyd The Barber

please read the above post by MARTIN...

it could not be worded any clearer for the mentally inclined...

good job MARTIN !!! :rock:

Guest nosebleed

You have hit the nail on the head. That is why Shockey "trains" down in Miami. He gets to attend all of the happening events with his Power Girl friends.

This dude was a monster during his first year. Now, when he does hold the ball, he gets tackled by a 180 pound DB, meanwhile, his first year, it would have taken half of the defensive team. What a puss...................

please read the above post by MARTIN...

it could not be worded any clearer for the mentally inclined...

good job MARTIN !!! :rock:

Yes he had a well writen post..That was addressing the dirction our front office should go in FA and the Draft....I dont recall him bashing Shock / Plax / Eli / Will J / EA...... :confused:

Guest Floyd The Barber
These guys are to stupid to fool me...

" who is the fool ? the fool or the one being fooled by the fool ? "

Obi Wan Kanobi

Guest Floyd The Barber
Yes he had a well writen post..That was addressing the dirction our front office should go in FA and the Draft....I dont recall him bashing Shock / Plax / Eli / Will J / EA...... :confused:

keep scatching your head...one day you will get the idea...

monkey pull lever, monkey get banana...

You have hit the nail on the head. That is why Shockey "trains" down in Miami. He gets to attend all of the happening events with his Power Girl friends.

This dude was a monster during his first year. Now, when he does hold the ball, he gets tackled by a 180 pound DB, meanwhile, his first year, it would have taken half of the defensive team. What a puss...................

Stop talking to your self