SportsWrath

Bwahhaahaaaa... Mets fans, here ya go.

so-cal dub

he actually does a lot of research and asks players personally how to pronounce their name.

the only thing that Miller does research on is where the best buffet's are in each city he travels to so that he can feed hi enormous appetite.

Cowherd is the host at 1050 ESPN radio from 10a to 1p and he regularly gets trounced in the ratings here in NY by WFAN. Not even close in fact. Guess who the flagship station of the NY Mets is? You guessed it WFAN. His rants here had as much to do with downing his competitors as it did the Mets. which BTW is hardly a competition, 1050 just sucks.

you still get cowherd? i haven'theard him in a while, max kellerman has his spot now

the only thing that Miller does research on is where the best buffet's are in each city he travels to so that he can feed hi enormous appetite.

x's rules to live by: when you have nothin, use the fat joke.

Cowherd is the worst. I get him on XM and he absolutely kills me. I find myself yelling at the radio and then realize I'm at work. He just says controvercial things to get people all pissed off and riled up. This is the same guy that says everyone should be an american league fan because people only watch baseball for the homerun. He claims that no one could like the strategic bunt the national league uses cuz "people don't watch baseball for strategy." yech. He makes comments like this for all sports. I can't take anything he says seriously. He's a hack.

Cowherd is the worst. I get him on XM and he absolutely kills me. I find myself yelling at the radio and then realize I'm at work. He just says controvercial things to get people all pissed off and riled up. This is the same guy that says everyone should be an american league fan because people only watch baseball for the homerun. He claims that no one could like the strategic bunt the national league uses cuz "people don't watch baseball for strategy." yech. He makes comments like this for all sports. I can't take anything he says seriously. He's a hack.

It's people like you that make him know that he's doing a job well done.

It's people like you that make him know that he's doing a job well done.

:confused: We only listen in the office because we want to listen to sports talk and can't get any local stations. We haven't turned him on in a few months, so I don't think he's doing a very good job at all.