SportsWrath

Bwahhaahaaaa... Mets fans, here ya go.

so-cal dub

He's ESPN's morning radio guy.

While I don't agree with what he's saying, the part about the Mets 9 unis was a bit comical to me.

See I fine that not to be funny. Know what I do find comical though? Arod at bats in late inning pressure situations, now thats a fucking hoot :LMAO:

:P

See I fine that not to be funny. Know what I do find comical though? Arod at bats in late inning pressure situations, now thats a fucking hoot :LMAO:

:P

In a way, Cowherd is talking good about your team. He's opinionated, but none the less he's saying you guys are a good team now.

In a way, Cowherd is talking good about your team. He's opinionated, but none the less he's saying you guys are a good team now.

Cowherd is the host at 1050 ESPN radio from 10a to 1p and he regularly gets trounced in the ratings here in NY by WFAN. Not even close in fact. Guess who the flagship station of the NY Mets is? You guessed it WFAN. His rants here had as much to do with downing his competitors as it did the Mets. which BTW is hardly a competition, 1050 just sucks.

Cowherd is the host at 1050 ESPN radio from 10a to 1p and he regularly gets trounced in the ratings here in NY by WFAN. Not even close in fact. Guess who the flagship station of the NY Mets is? You guessed it WFAN. His rants here had as much to do with downing his competitors as it did the Mets. which BTW is hardly a competition, 1050 just sucks.

You actually listen to WFAN? I don't listen to either because I can form my own opinions and I cannot stand Mike and the Mad Dog,

arrogant, pompous, annoying, I'm running out of adjectives to describe them.

You actually listen to WFAN? I don't listen to either because I can form my own opinions and I cannot stand Mike and the Mad Dog,

arrogant, pompous, annoying, I'm running out of adjectives to describe them.

Yes, but that is because they are good and they get the best guests too, guys you want to hear, Madden, Nantz,Simms, Accorsi, Randolph the list they get is endless.

I get tired of their arrogance too, but they are good. The Beningo show at 10-1 is about the best listen around during football season, especially on Friday when Carl Banks and his greatness are live in studio for an hour.

Yes, but that is because they are good and they get the best guests too, guys you want to hear, Madden, Nantz,Simms, Accorsi, Randolph the list they get is endless.

I get tired of their arrogance too, but they are good. The Beningo show at 10-1 is about the best listen around during football season, especially on Friday when Carl Banks and his greatness are live in studio for an hour.

Fuck that, listening to them is like listening to stupid in stereo.

:LMAO:

You worry about the Mets too much. Why don't you be a real fan and root for your team.

:P <--------!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You worry about the Mets too much. Why don't you be a real fan and root for your team.

:P <--------!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh? I post something that you Mets fans can bash and I'm to worried about the Mets?? How about if I start talking shit in every Mets thread first? :mellow:

You're killing me smalls!

Huh? I post something that you Mets fans can bash and I'm to worried about the Mets?? How about if I start talking shit in every Mets thread first? :mellow:

You're killing me smalls!

:doh:

Jesus Christ did you not see the " :P "??!!!

You're impossible man...

Sports analysts in general are starting to piss me off. All of these guys are geniuses AFTER THE FACT. If these guys are so fucking smart, why are they sitting behind a desk and not coaching a team?

Fuck You Shaun Salisbury!!!!!

Fuck You Ron Jaworski!!!!!

Fuck You Joe Theisman!!!!!

Fuck You Peter Gammons!!!!

Fuck You Dan Patrick!!!!!

Fuck You Trey Wingo!!!!

Fuck You Merril Hoge!!!!!

Fuck You Howie Long!!!!!!

Fuck You Shannon Sharp!!!!!

Fuck You Jerome Bettis!!!!!

Fuck You Boomer Esiason!!!!!

Fuck You Dan Marino!!!!!!!

The list goes on.

Sports analysts in general are starting to piss me off. All of these guys are geniuses AFTER THE FACT. If these guys are so fucking smart, why are they sitting behind a desk and not coaching a team?

Fuck You Shaun Salisbury!!!!!

Fuck You Ron Jaworski!!!!!

Fuck You Joe Theisman!!!!!

Fuck You Peter Gammons!!!!

Fuck You Dan Patrick!!!!!

Fuck You Trey Wingo!!!!

Fuck You Merril Hoge!!!!!

Fuck You Howie Long!!!!!!

Fuck You Shannon Sharp!!!!!

Fuck You Jerome Bettis!!!!!

Fuck You Boomer Esiason!!!!!

Fuck You Dan Marino!!!!!!!

The list goes on.

Preach on! But you forgot somebody.

I'll add it in for you...

Fuck You Joe Morgan!!!!!!

Preach on! But you forgot somebody.

I'll add it in for you...

Fuck You Joe Morgan!!!!!!

I don't mind Joe. If he just stops dissecting every single play maybe he'd be more tolerable... and actually enjoyable.