SportsWrath

The Giants

Lughead

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Giants are coming to my nephews school to play basketball for a fund raiser this saturday tickets are $10.00

autograph session at the end :clap:

ok ok so it's not the 2006 Giants

scheduled to appear are

Joe Morris :worshippy: .......... pending (but according to 420 Little Joe has other plans)

Stephen Baker "the Touchdown maker "

Dan O'leary (TE )

damn now I draw a blank as to the rest

I think one is a Williams but cant remember I fit was Perry, Shaun or Rodney

I will have to talk to my Nephew tonight and write down the rest.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Giants are coming to my nephews school to play basketball for a fund raiser this saturday tickets are $10.00

autograph session at the end :clap:

ok ok so it's not the 2006 Giants

scheduled to appear are

Joe Morris :worshippy: .......... pending (but according to 420 Little Joe has other plans)

Stephen Baker "the Touchdown maker "

Dan O'leary (TE )

damn now I draw a blank as to the rest

I think one is a Williams but cant remember I fit was Perry, Shaun or Rodney

I will have to talk to my Nephew tonight and write down the rest.

Sounds like William Roberts maybe? Ex O-Line Surbanite.

Know how much times have changed? When I was in high school(early 90's) the Giants players use to come play the teachers/coaches in a charity fund raiser basketball game. I do not mean retired players either. I remember around 89 maybe 90 when the Giants played my schools faculty. They sent Pepper Johnson, Carl Banks, Mark Ingram, Stephen Baker and Erik Howard and a host of other starters I cannot seem to remember. Imagine in todays salary cap, huge contract world if players of that caliber played basketaball against high school teachers in the off season? Can you say Aaron Boone?

Know how much times have changed? When I was in high school(early 90's) the Giants players use to come play the teachers/coaches in a charity fund raiser basketball game. I do not mean retired players either. I remember around 89 maybe 90 when the Giants played my schools faculty. They sent Pepper Johnson, Carl Banks, Mark Ingram, Stephen Baker and Erik Howard and a host of other starters I cannot seem to remember. Imagine in todays salary cap, huge contract world if players of that caliber played basketaball against high school teachers in the off season? Can you say Aaron Boone?

Just imagine Pac Man Jones shooting dice with the youth behind the Gymnasium...