SportsWrath

Leonard Davis and Max Starks are both UFA's!!

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

With Luke gone we need a replacement. Leonard Davis from the Cardinals would be 1st on my list followed by Starks. Left tackles are more important to me than any linebacker or running back.

A great left tackle=A confident Eli

With Luke gone we need a replacement. Leonard Davis from the Cardinals would be 1st on my list followed by Starks. Left tackles are more important to me than any linebacker or running back.

I thought these guys were guards?

You know there is a reason why the Draftniks are predicting that the Cardinals might use all of their first day picks on O-lineman, Leinart got sacked 21 times in 11 games.... not the sort of guy I want protecting Eli considering the guy has been a bust since he was drafted #2 overall after Mike Vick.

You know there is a reason why the Draftniks are predicting that the Cardinals might use all of their first day picks on O-lineman, Leinart got sacked 21 times in 11 games.... not the sort of guy I want protecting Eli considering the guy has been a bust since he was drafted #2 overall after Mike Vick.

That maybe the case but where's the wisdom in shoring up your OL with rookies? I think the Giatns are eying a prominant LT though.. I'm just not sure who's out there.

That maybe the case but where's the wisdom in shoring up your OL with rookies? I think the Giatns are eying a prominant LT though.. I'm just not sure who's out there.

I'm not certian of the wisdom of shoring up your O-line with rookies but the one thing that I have to guess is that with a new coach comes a new offensive philosophy, possibly a new blocking scheme.... many of their O-lineman were older and eating up alot of contract space. Newer guys might suit the new philosophy better and are definatley cheaper allowing them to sign some veteran guys short-term to either tutor the rookies or get some help on their sieve-like D.

If the Giants wanted to sign a premier FA OLT wasn't Walter Jones a UFA last year? Who is out there this year? Are they really considering re-signing O'Hara, moving Diehl to OT and Seubert to OG? Could Whimper possibly step in as a starter? Good questions that we probably won't know the answer to until possibly the draft...... if Reese is unafraid to shake up the roster, could he be a wheeler-dealer on draft day and go as far as trading up for Joe Thomas or Levi Brown?

Personally I feel that the bigger need is the defense but now with no true answer at LT I gotta re-think what the hell is going on.

Personally I feel that the bigger need is the defense but now with no true answer at LT I gotta re-think what the hell is going on.

I agree...With the release of Luke it has me wondering if we are going after brown in the draft. I know we all wanted to draft defense in the first round. but LT has become a major priority.