SportsWrath

Parcells staying, Mora to Seattle?

Sephiroth

The Link.

Good about Parcells. He still has another year of mediocrity, while Belichick will possibly end up with another Super Bowl ring. How many Big Dances has Parcells gone to without him, again? Oh, that's right... none. And he'll leave Dallas in shambles for years (always does).

As far as Mora... well, if he goes, is there ANYONE left for us to interview? I'm starting to think that maybe we're holding out for a position coach from one of the teams in the playoffs still... but I'm starting to get a little worried. Capers gone, Mora looking like he's gonna go... ugh.

I agree about Parcells. He's nothing without BB. And maybe he'll quit in May like he did to us.

As for our DC problem, we're going to have to do what great teams do. We're going to have to dig into another team's coach system, like their DL or LB coach and fine a gem.

Fantastic... another chance for our stellar FO to shine through. :ph34r:

The Link.

Good about Parcells. He still has another year of mediocrity, while Belichick will possibly end up with another Super Bowl ring. How many Big Dances has Parcells gone to without him, again? Oh, that's right... none. And he'll leave Dallas in shambles for years (always does).

As far as Mora... well, if he goes, is there ANYONE left for us to interview? I'm starting to think that maybe we're holding out for a position coach from one of the teams in the playoffs still... but I'm starting to get a little worried. Capers gone, Mora looking like he's gonna go... ugh.

May The Prostitute leave a trail of woe and anguish where ever he hangs his shingle. Good for the Broke Backs. :LMAO:

I agree about Parcells. He's nothing without BB. And maybe he'll quit in May like he did to us.

As for our DC problem, we're going to have to do what great teams do. We're going to have to dig into another team's coach system, like their DL or LB coach and fine a gem.

Fantastic... another chance for our stellar FO to shine through. :ph34r:

Or we need to ask around...but when the Giants ask around they usually only go to other old line teams (usually in the same pickle as us) that somehow for whatever reason always look out for THEIR BEST INTERESTS and not the league as a whole (e.g. Giants). So somebody will try to fob some up and comer as gem when he is really a nugget of crap instead. Don't you just love these Giants. :P

Parcells resigned this morning.

FUCKING PROSTITUTE....I'm okay now ...really I am just fine....why couldn't he wait until the first pre-season game to blow things up, huh? Yet another team left hanging by the one ...the only...Bill "The Prostitute" Parcells. May his man breasts never darken the hallowed halls of Giantsdom ever again. See how he stuck to everybody (including the Giants) by persuading his son in law to stay at New England. Pathetic. <_<

FUCKING PROSTITUTE....I'm okay now ...really I am just fine....why couldn't he wait until the first pre-season game to blow things up, huh? Yet another team left hanging by the one ...the only...Bill "The Prostitute" Parcells. May his man breasts never darken the hallowed halls of Giantsdom ever again. See how he stuck to everybody (including the Giants) by persuading his son in law to stay at New England. Pathetic. <_<

Let it go, T :unsure:

Let it go, T :unsure:

I know ...I know...the bitterness will destroy me in the end. We looked so good together The Prostitute and I and...and ...he just up and left... :bye: :cwy: :bye: He never called, never wrote...he never told me that he valued me...enjoyed our time together...he left me all broken up. Now when he comes to NY he looks away before our eyes meet ...I just can't take it anymore. I am gonna boil his wabbit. :o